Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 18 Discussion

Who should Delcan tip as 'overall winner' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...you're not on the bottom at all Sharn... stop feeling sorry for yourself you silly girl... just kill Benji and all of your troubles will temporarily go away... cheers.

Reactions: Lyf
Okay but if Sharn is carrying on about wanting to be part of the blindside.......

Sis you still tried to play your idol for Mat?? Imagine if they had have told you about it???

Hopefully they don't fall for that at this point looool

hahahah okay good! Grubby actually seems like.... switched on? Nothing but respect for my winner!
As I said last night, Brian is appealing now. Maybe he will come into his own now that some of the more outwardly physical males are no longer there. I think Steve too could do likewise. Not that he is less physical, but he's not a natural perhaps at putting himself forward. Commando is the character, Steve is the man.

Mat has gone. I'm over it now. Sharn was a bloody fool. I'm interested in what Steve may say tonight. Benji is getting too cocky, so who knows and as we all know, don't fuck with Shane Gould.

...I'll just be happy to hear him speak at all Fiona... he is almost blending into the trees and bushes as of late... I wonder why he never says anything?... is he in a perpetual sulk or something?... even Brian speaks now... sheesh!... cheers.

Reactions: Lyf
Back