Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 14 Discussion

https://www.facebook.com/behindbb/

...there you go Rose711... I think that it was last used in 2014 or 2016 but at least it's somewhere to go when the website crashes... unless someone has somewhere else that we can go to see what's happening?... just an idea yet again from me... cheers.
I've noticed that this is just an ordinary facebook page. Does anyone else think we might be better making a Facebook Group?

I've noticed that this is just an ordinary facebook page. Does anyone else think we might be better making a Facebook Group?

...I have not really visited Facebook to talk to people for around 8 years or so qtkt so I wouldn't know how to go about doing that but I would go to my account and actually sign in to it to visit you all when this site goes down just so that we all know for sure that it's not us but the website that is down and that is the problem for instance... so if anyone knows how to do that then I'll use it as a 'Panic Room' for sure... but we do need one so if anyone knows how to create one then it will be a very grateful 'thankyou' from me that's for sure... so any volunteers?... lol!... and... can you post the link on here please?... 👄💋😬😊... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I am part of a number of Facebook groups so could probably work it out. But if there is anyone who already knows how to do it, please go for it.

I have a bit of a hidden Facebook, previously did not want some crazy family members or exes stalking me as they are want to do
I only joined to track the kids when they became tweens, it was a way to control them too, I had the passwords, and if the went weird on me, I could wipe their entire computer life......just a threat,and they would panic.

@FatPants you can be a total fake, or semi fake

And we have a private big family reunion group, for non crazies, you have to have a member recommend you to join

And, several of us, ie @Mr Stickyfingers ; @timmydownawell made connections on twitter - we did this the last time there was a forum offline panic, proved to be a lifeline, as timmy kept me informed this time.

I still do not know how to use twitter properly

I don't think for a second that Sam's going to win, but what a nice guy he is regardless, he's easily my favourite out of those left.

I do. Or at least I hope he does.
He's been my favourite from the start. He has that same kind of slightly dishevelled eccentric English thing going on, like the equally adorable Arum! from Masterchef, combined with a fierce intelligence and hilarious wit.

I do. Or at least I hope he does.
He's been my favourite from the start. He has that same kind of slightly dishevelled eccentric English thing going on, like the equally adorable Arum! from Masterchef, combined with a fierce intelligence and hilarious wit.

Im also on the Sam bandwagon....I like Monica too but she cant win either. Just not Benji, Shonee...or Commando.

I always think it's a bit weak when someone votes for their best friend simply because they are outnumbered. It's not like the others would have come for Sharn if she had voted for someone else. They will come for her, but not for that reason, there isn't much vindictiveness this season apart from Benji, and I doubt he'd care about a stray vote unless it was for him.

Sam did it as well, and we saw him earlier in the episode talking alone with Lydia like they were in an alliance. It's reminiscent of US Big Brother where people are often afraid of putting down a meaningless support vote, it's evolved to the point where people put in so called 'hinky' votes against the house opinion so that someone gets the blame for the stray vote.

I'm not that keen on Sam so far as I don't think he's done that much and his humour verges on the camp and that never appeals to me. I find Shonee a bit more eccentric and rootable at this point.

I don't mind Benji really, I just don't understand why he gave away that he was a millionaire. He said it was to build trust but it was only likely to do the opposite.

On Facebook I call myself Joe Bloggs, the only time I use my real name is when I need to pay for something. I never understand why people are so ready to give their personal details out, I want to keep what little privacy you can get in this world.

I am part of a number of Facebook groups so could probably work it out. But if there is anyone who already knows how to do it, please go for it.
I’ve worked out how to make a group- and it can be a secret group only seen by members and only joined by invitation. Do you want me to go ahead and create it? If so, any suggestions for a name? Eg BBB Panic Room.

I’ve worked out how to make a group- and it can be a secret group only seen by members and only joined by invitation. Do you want me to go ahead and create it? If so, any suggestions for a name? Eg BBB Panic Room.

...that sounds brilliant qtkt you sweet lady... and that name for it sounds perfect!... because let's face it... the first thing that we usually do is panic when this site goes down don't we?... lol!... that's a big 'yes' from me sweet lady... cheers.

There's a lot of love for these two on facebook, but for me they're just nothing players.
That video is supposed to show how cool and funny they are, but to me it just shows a bit of ignorance and immaturity with it's moaning about the grownups using big words.

I don't take it all that seriously. A lot of the Aussie Survivor is about the humour to me. Jackie was more about her big bum struggling to get over obstacles than her being a snake, Shane her funny looking for idols, these two about their reaction to Benji revealing he's a millionaire. Apart from the fish out of water situation, Shonee going around in that dress all the time for instance, I did find the remark on Robbie funny there, and revealing some vanity in him.

I started a new thread called "Keeping in Touch" in the Lounge. I wrote:

Hi everyone. The forums went down a few times recently and a few of us were worried that we wouldn't be able to stay in touch if they ever should disappear for any length of time or - heaven forbid - forever.
I have started a secret Facebook group called Behind BB Panic Room. Because it is secret you need to be invited to join in - or supposedly even to find it. Someone might like to test that theory. In the meantime, please pm me your Facebook details so I can invite you along and I won't be all alone.
@Mr Stickyfingers, I had your email address so hopefully have already sent you an invitation. Hopefully it was the correct P C I sent it to.

Back