Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 14 Discussion

We will see when he ends up winning..

Would be amazing (in an awful way) if Benji wins considering I think he's even more unlikable than Russell. I guess I can imagine Benji winning if he somehow ends up sitting at the end with Monika and Robbie, assuming Monika and Robbie continue to be as boring and dim* as they are now (albeit interesting as eye candy).

*Monika having to be told that she has to jump up, not forward, to catch a rope that was above her several episodes ago. Robbie asking Benji who voted with them in this episode. Facepalm.

Last edited:
Would be amazing (in an awful way) if Benji wins considering I think he's even more unlikable than Russell. I guess I can imagine Benji winning if he somehow ends up sitting at the end with Monika and Robbie, assuming Monika and Robbie continue to be as boring and dim* as they are now (albeit interesting as eye candy).

*Monika having to be told that she has to jump up, not forward, to catch a rope that was above her several episodes ago. Robbie asking Benji who voted with them in this episode. Facepalm.

Monika was probably doing that on purpose. I wouldn’t be surprised if she fools the other contestants and makes it to the end.

There may have already been inklings that some of them saw Lydia as a threat (and which Shane could use) but we didn't see it in the edit really. Robbie obviously wasn't one of those, but the tribe switch ultimately didn't help her with her original alliance.

I always think it's a bit weak when someone votes for their best friend simply because they are outnumbered. It's not like the others would have come for Sharn if she had voted for someone else. They will come for her, but not for that reason, there isn't much vindictiveness this season apart from Benji, and I doubt he'd care about a stray vote unless it was for him.

Me too, I almost have to consider finding something else to do. (I said almost).

...well for me it's like someone has taken away my favourite toy because I've been a naughty little boy... it came back on line just before a chucked the biggest tanty of my life and before I started crying and stamping my feet mega big time lol!... **wipes little tear accumulating in corner of eye**... I'll be a good boy for the rest of the day Timmy... I promise!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I’ve only just been able to get on this site again and I had to travel several states to get here. It killed me watching last night without y’all (and I include the morning after crew whose views I really enjoy)

I panicked thinking I would never be able to talk to you guys again. It was very upsetting.

...we should have a back-up plan of sorts where we can all go to post while the site is down... a sort of Internet 'panic room' of sorts on Twitter or Facebook or whatever so that we can all cry together until the website comes back up again... at least we will all know that it's not a problem at our end lol!... does anyone have any suggestions?... isn't there a BehindBigBrother Facebook page of sorts?... perhaps we can go there to see what's going on?... or does that crash too when it happens?... anyhow... just a few random thoughts on my part anyway... lol!... cheers.

...we should have a back-up plan of sorts where we can all go to post while the site is down... a sort of Internet 'panic room' of sorts on Twitter or Facebook or whatever so that we can all cry together until the website comes back up again... at least we will all know that it's not a problem at our end lol!... does anyone have any suggestions?... isn't there a BehindBigBrother Facebook page of sorts?... perhaps we can go there to see what's going on?... or does that crash too when it happens?... anyhow... just a few random thoughts on my part anyway... lol!... cheers.

I did check the facebook group, but no one had posted there since 2014 or something.
I agree we should have somewhere to touch base when the forum is down.

I only have a fake Facebook account that I use to follow things or post.
Facebook is a good idea as most people can at least post there.
What is the page?

https://www.facebook.com/behindbb/

...there you go Rose711... I think that it was last used in 2014 or 2016 but at least it's somewhere to go when the website crashes... unless someone has somewhere else that we can go to see what's happening?... just an idea yet again from me... cheers.

Back