Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 14 Discussion

The food auction was well harsh. Either the Commando is an actual machine and doesn't need food, or he had no idea the auction would end before he got anything. Nice that they all shared with Shane, even evil Benji.
Loved Lydia giving Shonee and her jar of lollies the evil eye, you don't get that fit and get to have lollies in your life.

Congrats to Sharn for winning that immunity challenge over Lydia. Awesome effort!

Lydia said the others didn't have guts because they voted her out, I beg to differ. Takes an insane amount of guts for Shane to talk about blindsiding Lydia while it looked like Lydia was going to win the challenge!

...thank the forum gods that we're back again eh?... bye Lydia... you made the guys dicks shrink with your immense physical talents girl... you were a true champion that's for sure... Mat and Benji need to go home with both of their idols in their pockets... do it now!... cheers.

By the way I was devo that the forum was down while the show was on. Kept refreshing the page lol. Talking about it with you guys make watching it so much more fun!

...yes it wasn't the same was it Lyf?... as I said in the other thread a little while ago I was having twitches and spasms and palpitations when it came to posting Live on here tonight... posting Live on here is like an addiction for me lol!... it really is!... thank god that we're all back to 'normal' again lol!... cheers.

I'm glad some at least are playing the game, though I thought Sam might give Lydia some information. It was interesting that it was all hatched on the bench at the challenge, the rain later on may have made it hard to argue out plans because they all ended up at the shelter, which was a useful bit of luck to those who wanted the Lydia plan. Matt appeared to be seen as the enforcer, though the edit had Shane as the one pulling the strings.

At the auction we were told they couldn't share the food and then Shane ends up sharing with the begging they allowed. Nobody wanted to be seen as ungenerous. The interesting part was how it shifted from people thinking she had some clue/advantage, to thinking she was just out of the auction, to seeing she would get more food than several others.

On the immunity challenge we were told at the start that they should use the footholds on the poles, but later on we saw Lydia putting her legs around the pole, which I thought wouldn't be allowed as it could be more comfortable. Of course it didn't matter in the end as someone else won.

On the immunity challenge we were told at the start that they should use the footholds on the poles, but later on we saw Lydia putting her legs around the pole, which I thought wouldn't be allowed as it could be more comfortable. Of course it didn't matter in the end as someone else won
Nevertheless she should probably have been disqualified at that point.

Back