Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 1 Discussion

...well that was a bloody great start to this season tonight... it was such a good show... and well done to Damien... what a great effort on his part and it made him really feel that he was part of the tribe in doing so... I thought that I heard his voice breaking as he said that... well done him!... and sneaky Steve... keep on sneaking little champion!... lol!... thanks for all of the fun tonight folks... it's been absolutely brilliant!... cheers.

...well that was a bloody great start to this season tonight... it was such a good show... and well done to Damien... what a great effort on his part and it made him really feel that he was part of the tribe in doing so... I thought that I heard his voice breaking as he said that... well done him!... and sneaky Steve... keep on sneaking little champion!... lol!... thanks for all of the fun tonight folks... it's been absolutely brilliant!... cheers.

Yeah if my Anita can't take the crown I'd be happy with Damo.

...sneaky Steve was really sneaky... he let Matt speak!... well sneaked sneaky Steve!... cheers.

Yep he sat back and let Matt dig his own grave. It doesn't look good for Sneaky Steve at the next Tribal Council though. It was Matt's night tonight but Steve's could be tomorrow if the Contenders lose again.

It was funny seeing Shane picking up that contestant (name?) and moving her to the square.

Russell has an immunity idol he is going to be in this for a while isn't he?

Back