Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 1 Discussion

So no luck reviving your box for the dead then.
No but I have Kodi on my lappy as well, and realised if I plug my little LCD TV into the HDMI output I can send the Kodi output to that screen so that's good enough until I resolve the problem (or be it replace the box). I loved that box, it is a MeCool KI Pro, combination Android/Satellite/Digital TV box. Worked perfectly until now, but probably killed by shitty voltage drops etc here.

...well... I've just cooked and eaten some Crocodile Tail for dinner so I'm having that 'jungle' feel vibe at the moment lol!... it was so yummy!... I have my alcohol beside me and am ready for the show... let the show begin!... woohooooooo!... I'm so pumped at the moment... Go Moana!... Go Moana!... cheers.

Howdy all.
Survivor you bloody beauty. I have only just learned in the last 5 minutes Russell Hantz is on. Bloody hell.
I'm not a Russell fan, I was on his original series but he seems like a massive wanker since. He carries on how is the greatest ever but hass never won the bloody game. He annoys me. Interested to see how he goes amongst the Aussies.

I thought the croc I ate once was tasteless @Mr Stickyfingers and like cod or something else I don't like

...the recipe for the Croc Tail that I use is... place a drizzle of oil in the pan... let it heat up... place one side down first... put Salt and Pepper on it and drizzle half a Lemon over it all and cook for 2 minutes on the one side... flip it over and Salt and Pepper it again and drizzle the other half of the Lemon over it... cook for another 2 minutes only... take it out of the pan and slice it across the meat into as thin slices as possible then drop a dollop of Butter into the pan and toss the thin slices in it for 15 to 20 seconds only and remove... ta-daaaaaaaaah!... perfectly cooked Croc Tail... it is so yummy... trust me!... lol!... cheers.

Imagine combining Masterchef with Survivor - how long would Gary Mehigan, George Colambaris and Matt Preston survive without food for 38 days?
Channel 10 ought to embrace the idea LOL

...bwahaha!... you should produce the show Evan44 lol!... what a brilliant idea lol!... cheers.

Howdy all.
Survivor you bloody beauty. I have only just learned in the last 5 minutes Russell Hantz is on. Bloody hell.
I'm not a Russell fan, I was on his original series but he seems like a massive wanker since. He carries on how is the greatest ever but hass never won the bloody game. He annoys me. Interested to see how he goes amongst the Aussies.

...hi adsyj... long time no see... welcome to the thread my friend... great to see you again... cheers.

Back