Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Me too, but then kxk mentioned the other...
It's written in red a page or so back to pick a third person to be voted out at tribal. I've only just noticed it was in red, but I do remember reading it just after it was posted. I wasn't thinking at all about the swaps with the other tribe as I'm not sure if it was even a thing when the decision was made. Timmy made a quick decision which made sense to me. Unfortunately, with so many of us, interpretations get in the way, lol.

...I gave Timmy just one name only of who I think will be voted out next... whether it's tonight or not... I think that he wants one name just in case someone is voted out... if not then no harm is done and we just choose again for next weeks show as we usually do... I think that Timmy made an 'on-the-spot' decision to include this just to cover all bases because Channel 10 stuffed up the sweep picks all around so Timmy has given us all a chance for a 'second grab' at some points as 'compensation' so to speak I guess?... I gave him one name and he was happy with that... and... as everyone else has pointed out... thanks for doing all of this for us to have fun with Timmy... you're a champion my friend... cheers.

@timmydownawell cudos for doing this.
Wonderful what you get done.

Please clarify, do I pick 2 swapsies, and then one that will get voted out next?
I think they may not do a tribal vote this episode, or may give immunity to the swapsies, so can I vote for nobody gets evicted?
No, just one person for an actual TC eviction, thanks. No picks for swapsies. If no-one goes home no-one will score.

Most of you have PM'd me already, I just need you to select:

one person who will be voted out at a TC tonight.

Thant's all, cheers. kthxbai. :)

Reactions: kxk
...I gave Timmy just one name only of who I think will be voted out next... whether it's tonight or not... I think that he wants one name just in case someone is voted out... if not then no harm is done and we just choose again for next weeks show as we usually do... I think that Timmy made an 'on-the-spot' decision to include this just to cover all bases because Channel 10 stuffed up the sweep picks all around so Timmy has given us all a chance for a 'second grab' at some points as 'compensation' so to speak I guess?... I gave him one name and he was happy with that... and... as everyone else has pointed out... thanks for doing all of this for us to have fun with Timmy... you're a champion my friend... cheers.
Exactly!

Thanks Timmy for your hard work and fab game. First season of survivor ever! Can't believe I'm so invested. Was like a cat on a hot tin roof last night waiting for it to begin.

...haha!... I so glad that you decided to give it a go Desertsands... it's always great fun when someone that you enjoy posting with elsewhere migrates to the thread that you like posting in such as this one because you asked them to 'give it a go'... that persons 'newbie' views on the show are always refreshing because they often notice things that the regulars sometimes don't... I can include myself in that category with 'The Bachelor'... I would never had in a squillion years thought to have watched that without some of you asking me to come over and 'have-a-go' lol!... so yes Desertsands... it's great to have you on board... great fun indeed!... cheers.

...haha!... I so glad that you decided to give it a go Desertsands... it's always great fun when someone that you enjoy posting with elsewhere migrates to the thread that you like posting in such as this one because you asked them to 'give it a go'... that persons 'newbie' views on the show are always refreshing because they often notice things that the regulars sometimes don't... I can include myself in that category with 'The Bachelor'... I would never had in a squillion years thought to have watched that without some of you asking me to come over and 'have-a-go' lol!... so yes Desertsands... it's great to have you on board... great fun indeed!... cheers.

Problem with shows like The Bachelor is it is easier to guess the outcome due to body language and chemistry.

Problem with shows like The Bachelor is it is easier to guess the outcome due to body language and chemistry.

...haha!... that's why even at this early stage in my first ever season into it that I take none of it seriously and see it as complete dross to watch... but still... I do still get shitty with the show when something that they do annoys me lol!... cheers.

Forgot to post this because I was waiting for @Sparrow11

Voted out tonight tips:
Player Elim 3

Consuela
Luke
originalflavours Ben
delcan Ben
joyjoyjoy Michelle
Desertsands Annaliese
Mr Stickyfingers Locky
Melore Locky
sav0001 Locky
qtkt Locky
Sparrow11
davidftw
Locky
kxk Tara
timmydownawell Locky
FatPants Tara
Veronica2005 Tara
Khun Khun AK
Meglos Locky
nutmeg AK

Forgot to post this because I was waiting for @Sparrow11

Voted out tonight tips:
Player Elim 3

Consuela
Luke
originalflavours Ben
delcan Ben
joyjoyjoy Michelle
Desertsands Annaliese
Mr Stickyfingers Locky
Melore Locky
sav0001 Locky
qtkt Locky
Sparrow11
davidftw
Locky
kxk Tara
timmydownawell Locky
FatPants Tara
Veronica2005 Tara
Khun Khun AK
Meglos Locky
nutmeg AK
Well that was a waste of time lol!

I need to review the ep post-Immunity Challenge to confirm ants and/or bee before I can post scores.

I hope you're not fucking with me. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

WE ARE A PACK OF LOSERS. NOT ONE OF US GOT IT RIGHT.

giphy.gif

Back