Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 8 Discussion

So, wonder if the twist is something new or something they did last year, like having one tribe watch another's tribal, or a member or two swapping.

I really don't like this show for the love of decent ratings 10, start airing Survivor at 7pm on Sundays!!!

So, wonder if the twist is something new or something they did last year, like having one tribe watch another's tribal, or a member or two swapping.

I really don't like this show for the love of decent ratings 10, start airing Survivor at 7pm on Sundays!!!

Everyone keeps suggesting that but they tried that with Masterchef and it rated worse.

...this tribal thingy better have been worth the wait or I'm going to... oooooh... I don't know but I'll do something!... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk

I was thinking within the last half hour that an earlier start would be good. Modern Family is old eps.

The only thing that could have saved MC would have been not having the camera/editors fondling Tamara every damn episode.

...that show would've been totally different if Tamara wasn't in it at all... it may have even been tolerable to watch and I probably wouldn't hate Gary and George as much as I do now either... okay... I would still hate them but still... cheers.

Back