Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 8 Discussion

...not completely Timmy... now Locky knows EXACTLY where he sits in his tribe now... knowing that Tara was targeted then he obviously must think that he's next?... imagine if Henry and Jacqui volunteered to go over to his tribe voluntarily as I said above?... he would have the chance to buddy up to them just to get AK out... and... as an incentive for Henry and Jacqui defecting... Asaga would never have the physical strength to beat Samatau at all with them both suddenly gone I reckon... cheers.

I think Locky knew beforehand though. And Henry would never work with Locky. Henry wants to be the top dog. I think that tribal council was good for AK though because it taught him not to be so overconfident.

I don't think Henry would go willingly. I can't see him giving up his "power" position in the tribe.

...Henry tends to think 'long term' in the last few episodes from what I have seen... I think that him and Jacqui would... just to weave their web with the new tribe just so that they have 'alliances' with more people for when the two tribes merge into one in the near future... why try to make new alliances with them at a later date when they could do it sooner rather than later?... I think that Henry is smart enough to think of that scenario FatPants... lol!... cheers.

I was soooo happy we were rid of Tara at last, and then....................What. No. No. No. Say it ain't so. How DARE they. Urghhh.

I really do think they rigged this twist because they want to milk more out of Locky/Tara. I think they'd have done the same if it was Henry/Jacqui in danger. I feel really cheated, because it was so nice seeing Tara voted out after a full episode of smugness, and now the momentum has been lost and she'll probably stay for weeks now while AK and Henry battle it out.

I think Locky knew beforehand though. And Henry would never work with Locky. Henry wants to be the top dog. I think that tribal council was good for AK though because it taught him not to be so overconfident.

...I think that Henry would be willing to get along with Locky just to get rid of AK to be honest... Henry would just use Locky as the tool that Locky is lol!... and... Locky would sell his soul to Henry just for protection from AK because he can't protect himself any longer now that Tara has gone can he?... cheers.

...Henry tends to think 'long term' in the last few episodes from what I have seen... I think that him and Jacqui would... just to weave their web with the new tribe just so that they have 'alliances' with more people for when the two tribes merge into one in the near future... why try to make new alliances with them at a later date when they could do it sooner rather than later?... I think that Henry is smart enough to think of that scenario FatPants... lol!... cheers.
There is too much risk for him to get voted out on the other tribe for him to do that I think, but I guess we will see tomorrow!

There is too much risk for him to get voted out on the other tribe for him to do that I think, but I guess we will see tomorrow!

...yes but Henry doesn't mind taking gambles like that to further himself in the longer run... just like AK... Henry is a plotter and schemer... if he does defect he has two options doesn't he?... he either sides with Locky to get rid of Ak or he sides with AK to get rid of Locky... either way... he stays in equal power with whoever he decides to side with regardless... he only then turns on whoever that is to get rid of them straight after doesn't he?... and as I said earlier... why not strike when the iron is hot and people need him to be on their side?... it's the perfect time for him to do it... especially if he has the Idol and Jacqui to back him up while doing it... if I was in that position... I'd sure as hell do it... lol!...

...also... think of how that would decimate the Asaga tribe... with the likes of Kent/Ben and all of the other weaklings that would be left behind if they did go?... how many tasks would Asaga ever win?... not many... Henry is clever enough to figure out that with the likes of Jarrad/Peter/Locky/AK/ and Tessa's physical strengths on Samatau including his and Jacqui's physical strengths added to that then they would naturally become an all powerful tribe that will win almost every time wouldn't they?... lol!... as I said... that's what I would do... cheers.

Locky would try that stunt (bossiest Survivor ever). Henry, maybe not so much. At least not publicly.

...hahaha!... that is how sly Henry is though... he's a person that kills his opponents with 'Chinese Whispers' and a thousand papercuts lol!...

The biggest shock is seeing Kent still there. How is he still there? Kind barracking for him now just to see how long he can last.

...haha!... good old Kent!... I ALWAYS like to barrack for the underdog and I have secretly been doing it with Kent lol!... I love someone that just keeps plugging away lol!... cheers.

Too risky.

...that's very true reepbot but he's one of the very few that would take that risk this year that I have seen so far... except for Ak of course... AK is like a cut snake... you can never lose eye contact with him lol!... AK got the fright of his life tonight... he became too complacent with his own perceived 'power hold' tonight which is an even bigger reason to get along with Henry if he defected methinks!... cheers.

...that's very true reepbot but he's one of the very few that would take that risk this year that I have seen so far... except for Ak of course... AK is like a cut snake... you can never lose eye contact with him lol!... AK got the fright of his life tonight... he became too complacent with his own perceived 'power hold' tonight which is an even bigger reason to get along with Henry if he defected methinks!... cheers.

AK nearly got done by his own cleverness. Lucky for him that Ziggy didn't flip.

...jeez!... what is it with me tonight?... I seem to have verbal diarrhea tonight more so than usual lol!... shut up now Sticky!... lol!... cheers.

Back