Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 6 Discussion

...hahaha!... I so agree with most of what you wrote except for just a couple of changes Meglos... but what a brilliant list!... I added Peter to the 'Loving' list and moved Jericho down to the 'Dickhead' list... but other than those two changes I totally agree with your choices lol!... cheers.

LOVING

Luke
Tessa
Jacqui
Peter * (ok so you talk, doesn't make you likeable)

CAN'T STAND
Mark
Tara
Tully
Locky

THERE'S A...?
Michelle
Odette
Anneliese

MOST USELESS PLAYER EVER?
Ben

SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED IN PUBLIC WEARING BUDGIE SMUGGLERS
Kent

STILL A DICKHEAD BUT THE LESSER OF SEVERAL EVILS
AK
Henry
Jericho

Apparently (so they are saying on facebook), Mark said he would hook up with Sam "if she were single".
Nice guy! Nice girl!

This felt a very predictable episode, right from the recap at the start we were reminded that Sam was considered a big target and their lengthy immunity had stopped her being eliminated. So it was already suggested that they would finally go to tribal and she'd get voted out. I don't really understand why they didn't go after Henry as they obviously suspected that him and his ally were plotting. I don't actually mind Mark, he goes on about his special forces training in the confessionals but it's easy to imagine the producers asking him about that every time they speak. Not bothered with how his face looks, I'm more concerned with what people say. I definitely find Luke more annoying, he's always so brash and loud.

I still don't feel I know some of these people, and how strong some of these people are allied with Henry or whoever else. Sarah for instance said she didn't trust Henry and Jacqui. And are the two weaker strength people on the bottom anyway? And in the other tribe we were told Peter was a crucial vote so surely we need more information from him as to what he thinks, or is he just not that good at confessionals compared to others and that's why we never see him?

Reactions: kxk
It would have been funny if Henry had been eliminated after having thrown the challenge to eliminate someone else.

I think a problem with the edit is that it can concentrate so much on some people that you end up getting sick of them, and just want to see some of them gone so the edit can finally move onto someone else. The story of one tribe has always been about Sam/Mark vs Henry/Jacqui. The other tribe has been slightly better as we had AK, then it switched to Tessa/Tarzan, and now the focus is more on Tara and Locky, plus there was the comic subplot with the biscuits.

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
It would have been funny if Henry had been eliminated after having thrown the challenge to eliminate someone else.

I think a problem with the edit is that it can concentrate so much on some people that you end up getting sick of them, and just want to see some of them gone so the edit can finally move onto someone else. The story of one tribe has always been about Sam/Mark vs Henry/Jacqui. The other tribe has been slightly better as we had AK, then it switched to Tessa/Tarzan, and now the focus is more on Tara and Locky, plus there was the comic subplot with the biscuits.

I was wondering if Henry's tribe knew that he threw the challenge but went with him to vote Sam anyway because they disliked her so much.

"There wasn't a romance on the island, that's important to say".
They really think we're idiots don't they? Those two weren't interested in anyone but each other. God knows how they thought an alliance of two could progress in the game.

"There wasn't a romance on the island, that's important to say".
They really think we're idiots don't they? Those two weren't interested in anyone but each other. God knows how they thought an alliance of two could progress in the game.

Henry might have done Mark a favor there by getting rid of Sam because now Mark is going to have build relationships with other alliance members.

Sam and Mark W must be a disappointment to the producers even. I mean, they cast a SAS soldier and a female ultra marathoner. People you would assume have mental tenacity and a will to win. However, their entire story arc has been as a clip-on koala, and a dude being pussy-whipped.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...m/news-story/aaab1a11d4ff42a75ab42ad7024bc373

Now ^here^ they are trying to pretend that is a perfectly fine way to play Survivor, and that they "won" a better prize. It's an insult to the people who went to legit play and win. You almost want AK to take this out because he's the only one seemingly playing anything resembling Survivor .

Sam and Mark W must be a disappointment to the producers even. I mean, they cast a SAS soldier and a female ultra marathoner. People you would assume have mental tenacity and a will to win. However, their entire story arc has been as a clip-on koala, and a dude being pussy-whipped.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...m/news-story/aaab1a11d4ff42a75ab42ad7024bc373

Now ^here^ they are trying to pretend that is a perfectly fine way to play Survivor, and that they "won" a better prize. It's an insult to the people who went to legit play and win. You almost want AK to take this out because he's the only one seemingly playing anything resembling Survivor .
Clip on koala. LMAO in a quiet library.

Back