Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 5 Discussion

...well Tuttle... if they are genuine new posters... great!... if they are not... bummer!... but welcome both Giddyup and Moiststrip regardless!... lol!... (I so love your suspicious nature Tuttle... I thrive on it lol! ;):thumbsup::biggrin: ... you always manage to keep everyone on their toes with it)... keep up the great work lol!... cheers.
Suspicion would be a natural thing to have after the troubles.

So...two new posters with dubious nicks. And someone else posting prolifically all day.

Things that make you go hmmmmm
haha you're not the only one. I mod a FB group and lately getting lots of local Khmers trying to join, who have only just joined FB that very same day... plus other locals whose other groups they belong to are all 'buy and sell' groups so they're probably (but not necessarily) spammers. A bit of healthy scepticism never goes amiss.

Specially when it's been discussed elsewhere tonight.[DOUBLEPOST=1502197101][/DOUBLEPOST]

...by the way Tuttle... I've heard that song before but have never seen the video... thanks for posting it... I always wondered who sang it?... to be honest I thought that it was a white person singing it for some reason?... lol!... cheers.

ZOMGLOL really???

haha

Best lines though:
"Wasn't I the one who took your virginity?"
"Why do you guys always ask me that?"

...haha!.. that is a great line isn't it Timmy?... lol!... and yes... I really did think that he was... I have absolutely no idea as to why either?... lol!... but after having seen the clip he does actually sound 'black' to me now... lol!... I wonder why?... but it is a great clip isn't it?... cheers.

In the early nineties there was a lot of lip-syncing around, though I think Zelma does actually sing on that one.
My favourite line from one of the songs from that era is :
Little Miss Muffett
Sat on her tuffet
Eating her curds and whey
Along came a spider
Sat down beside her
And said "What's in the bowl bitch?"

Yes, sorry for the OT everyone. At least it was at the end of the thread.

...haha!... that's okay Meglos because the good thing about the episodes having their own individual threads is that when everything has been possibly said about that night's episode then it generally becomes just somewhere to talk about anything anyway lol!... cheers.

Back