Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 26 Finale & Reunion Discussion

...evenin' all... I've just had a house full of visitors and they've all gone now... right that's them out of the way... my sister rang about half an hour ago and now that's out of the way... now I'm all prepped to go peoples!... lol!... I've got the nibblies ready and my Rum to sip... I'm nice and comfy and am ready to roll!... lights!... camera!... ACTION!... cheers.

Family friends will rock up in 45 mins. :hilarious:

...evenin' all... I've just had a house full of visitors and they've all gone now... right that's them out of the way... my sister rang about half an hour ago and now that's out of the way... now I'm all prepped to go peoples!... lol!... I've got the nibblies ready and my Rum to sip... I'm nice and comfy and am ready to roll!... lights!... camera!... ACTION!... cheers.
And I have watermelon juice and voddy in the fridge and fully stocked with ice. See you all in 20 mins.

So excited, got all my provisions ready for a good night of entertainment ahead.
Got Indian for my dinner, then lollies and stuff:)

Go, go Jericho, you little ripper.......I like a female non athlete won no 1, set a great tone; and now cute little jericho - is he gay?
Regardless, he isn't some poxy big headed jock type, neither is Pete, so it is all good.
Tara the frumpy houswife is a pretty good weird win too.

...why do I get the weird feeling that Peter is going to win this?... is it because Kirstie the underdog that nobody picked to win it won the show last year?... and... that promo for tonoght's show shows the grim determination on Peters face too... I think that he might actually beat Jericho in the endurance test to be honest... although... Jericho should really win this for being the most entertaining (whether you like him or not) person on the island throughout the whole season methinks!... but yes... I think that Peter will do well in the challenge itself somehow... cheers.

You are too popular, and too nice.....I just ignore anyone rude enough to bug me when I have special events on TV, finales, and Doctor Who. Take Meglos advice.

...why do I get the weird feeling that Peter is going to win this?... is it because Kirstie the underdog that nobody picked to win it won the show last year?... and... that promo for tonoght's show shows the grim determination on Peters face too... I think that he might actually beat Jericho in the endurance test to be honest... although... Jericho should really win this for being the most entertaining (whether you like him or not) person on the island throughout the whole season methinks!... but yes... I think that Peter will do well in the challenge itself somehow... cheers.

Hmmm, no.....:hilarious:

Lock your doors! Take the phone off the hook!

...my sweet darling wife is tonight's designated 'bouncer'... if anyone tries to get past her to get to me while the show is on then I really do pity them... she has 'that look' that NOBODY ever messes with when she gets serious lol!... (you can see why I love her so much can't you?)... lol!... cheers.

Last edited:
What is wrong with the general public/newspapers? The tv guide today has a full page of highlights of the night - the main one being 800 Words, two shows on SBS and one on GO. Not a thing about Survivor. GAH!

Family friends will rock up in 45 mins. :hilarious:

...hmmmmm!... you maybe right Affable... therefore... I repeat!... cheers.

...>>>>>PUBLIC NOTICE<<<<<...

...whoever DARES to either knock on my door... ring on my bell or call me on the phone tomorrow is DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!... so all are on notice!... do it at your own risk peoples!... :oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman:... just saying... cheers.

...hmmmmm!... you maybe right Affable... therefore... I repeat!... cheers.

...>>>>>PUBLIC NOTICE<<<<<...

...whoever DARES to either knock on my door... ring on my bell or call me on the phone tomorrow is DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!... so all are on notice!... do it at your own risk peoples!... :oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman:... just saying... cheers.

I hope you don't post that on your front door. Although it would be funny if the cops turned up. :hilarious:

...I'm really pumped up for tonight's shows... the only thing that can ruin it for me is if Tara wins it... that would be so wrong after Production gave her a 2nd chance after they had all voted her off through the proper process... I hate it when Production changes the rules to suit who they want to stay on the show... so if Tara wins this I will... cheers.

Just checked what I have in the tipping comp tonight. Jericho for immunity and win, some FISH, and Tara voted out. I wish I'd said Peter instead, and I never would have entertained the idea of Tara in the final two at the start of the week.

Back