• Jericho

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Ziggy

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Michelle

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want Jericho to win as he's my sweep. Other than that I am very undecided. I'm one of the very few who doesn't mind both Locky and Tara, so, hence my indecision.

I want Jericho to win as I love him (well not in the real sense, but in the reality tv contestants sense) and have supported him from the start. Being your sweep pick is a nice bonus. Locky is mine, and I don't want him to win, but Tara, Michelle or Peter would be equally as bad.

I would have liked to have seen rocks for the drama. I wonder if they showed the first vote or if they jumped ahead to the second.

No. Tara said in her voting confessional as she held up Ziggy's name. "It was always going to be you, all that stuff was just for show and drama." She'd spent the day convincing Locky Jericho had lied re her plans about getting Locky out, and she spent the tribal pretending to be still on team Locky (and therefore Ziggy) but put between a rock and a hard place.

So glad Ziggy is out. Awfully nice woman, but terrible player, and I hate it when dull people get into the finals on the basis of immunity runs. Grrr, Locky.

In the latest immunity she lasted seconds. Jericho is definitely a bigger threat, I expect he's more liked by the jury than Michelle too. It made no sense targeting Michelle instead of him.

Michelle is going to win though. It is written in the stars.

@Melore the Gogglebox thread behaves like that for me. Doesn't show up no matter where I look. My first call is always new posts and it doesn't show there either. I finally found it one day (someone tagged me and I followed that) and turned on notifications. It still doesn't show up anywhere but I do get notifications and when I click them I get in. Might be worth a try for you???

I still can't see it, hahahah. Never mind.

@Melore the Gogglebox thread behaves like that for me. Doesn't show up no matter where I look. My first call is always new posts and it doesn't show there either. I finally found it one day (someone tagged me and I followed that) and turned on notifications. It still doesn't show up anywhere but I do get notifications and when I click them I get in. Might be worth a try for you???

Ummmmmmmmmm....

Any threads started by someone you have on ignore are hidden so they won't show in any lists/index.

:whistling:

Michelle is going to win though. It is written in the stars.

But that's a different point I think. The edit's storyline does make her winning not that surprising and though I hate predicting I wouldn't be surprised if she won either. But for that to happen others still have to get voted out, and I'd say Jericho is one of those. I'm not a fan of Jericho though he has played a decent social game while at the same time hiding behind Luke and now other challenge threats like Ziggy and Locky. I doubt any in his alliance want to take him to the end, but Locky remains their first target.

But that's a different point I think. The edit's storyline does make her winning not that surprising and though I hate predicting I wouldn't be surprised if she won either. But for that to happen others still have to get voted out, and I'd say Jericho is one of those. I'm not a fan of Jericho though he has played a decent social game while at the same time hiding behind Luke and now other challenge threats like Ziggy and Locky. I doubt any in his alliance want to take him to the end, but Locky remains their first target.

Yes, Locky needs to go tonight.

Ummmmmmmmmm....

Any threads started by someone you have on ignore are hidden so they won't show in any lists/index.

Ooh! Thanks for that tip! I have no idea who I have on ignore at any given time...unless it is someone egregious.

Ummmmmmmmmm....

qtkt has me on ignore? I must take that as a compliment.

I don't think I have anyone on ignore. Certainly not you @Affable. Didn't I just respond to one of your posts recently? I'm definitely seeing them.

Why would it be a compliment to be ignored by me?

I don't think I have anyone on ignore. Certainly not you @Affable. Didn't I just respond to one of your posts recently? I'm definitely seeing them.

Why would it be a compliment to be ignored by me?

That is strange then because I posted the Gogglebox thread. No idea what is going on with it. If you ever need it, let me know and I will link you.

I take any ignore as a compliment. Ha ha ha.

Yep. As I thought. I haven't got anyone on ignore. Very weird.

At the moment the notifications are working for me but if that stops I will ask you to link me @Affable

Back