• Monday

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...okey dokey... I'm ready for tonight's show... lets go!... **psssst!... erm... Sticky... it's not on tonight because of the footy remember?**... aw nuts!... that's right... stupid footy!... grrrrrrrrrrrrr!... cheers.
18-0 at half time in favour of Melbourne. Can we make it the double code victory and cement our place as the sporting capital of the country, lol.

Both have terrible jury management skills and are in denial about the flaws in their games which may get them to the final but never win because the jurors hate them. I was more referring to that in my Russell comparison.

Yes I understand all that. Though Survivor is more about gameplay, people trying to make big moves. A bitter Survivor jury now would just look stupid. Whereas Big Brother is more about sucking up to people, total blindsides are very rare, unanimous votes are reasonably common. Many on Big Brother don't even play the game, they are just there for a showmance and/or some TV exposure.

All I think of with Paul is him going on about friendship to everyone and that stupid duck float he wears around his waist while he does some stupid dance.

18-0 at half time in favour of Melbourne. Can we make it the double code victory and cement our place as the sporting capital of the country, lol.

LOL, Melbourne rules, slaughtered - so is this the game they play State of Origin? I think it is but also know there are 2 confusing rugbies.
So, what is the origin of Melbourne players? Rugby is weird. Melbourne is definitely Aus sporting capital, capacity MCG, beggars looking for any standing room....
Sydney, they had to give away whole chunks of tickets....no NSW side should not be an issue for a FINAL, or is that sport so boring you can only watch a team you support?

Back