• Monday

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God i love this show, why doesn't Australia love it, tis the only show I get excited about, can't wait to see next ep
And fools watch nothing but bitchin on 9, why?
Is it too challenging watching Survivor? Do the general public just like the stupid simpleness of paint drying shows they can doze off and not miss a thing???

God i love this show, why doesn't Australia love it, tis the only show I get excited about, can't wait to see next ep
Is it too challenging watching Survivor? Do the general public just like the stupid simpleness of paint drying shows they can doze off and not miss a thing???
Said it last season. No batteries for their remotes. People tend to leave the TV on whatever station it happens to be on, and then there's whatever is on after. Basically people are lazy slobs.

...^^^^ this!... cheers.

That bloody bra...

XRW8e.gif

...Michelle's voice!... fingernails on the chalkboard moments for me each time... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!... the pain!... THE PAIN!.... cheers.

Back