Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 20 Discussion

Just seen episode 1 of the US Australia and wow..talk about paranoia right on the first episode
accusing fellow tribe mates of having idols and even getting one to strip to prove he didn't have one

Just seen episode 1 of the US Australia and wow..talk about paranoia right on the first episode
accusing fellow tribe mates of having idols and even getting one to strip to prove he didn't have one
That was just....weird! I think he just didn't get the start of a possible "showmance" until tribal, went off all half cocked. And Joe on the other tribe, not doing your day job now buddy, lay off.
Not sure why (whatever her name is, that got the bonus) is on that tribe for, so she worked, raised a kid, went back to work? Doesn't make you a carer. A lot of stretching with the tribes this time around.

Hey guys, sorry to complain, but can we please keep US Survivor in spoiler tags until after it's aired here?

Well where is "here"?
When I posted it had less than 10 minutes to go, it was available at 3pm on 9now (according to their ad) I watched it at lunchtime.

When it's aired in Australia seems fair as not everyone downloads? Yeah I'm half an hour behind in SA so I know to avoid a US Survivor thread, but I didn't expect to see it discussed in the Australian Survivor thread. Not saying you can't, but if that's gonna happen I'll have to avoid coming in here Thursday nights. Not saying you spoiled anything either, I didn't read your post once I realised what it's about.

EDIT : I don't even know what 9NOW is, lol.

When it's aired in Australia seems fair as not everyone downloads? Yeah I'm half an hour behind in SA so I know to avoid a US Survivor thread, but I didn't expect to see it discussed in the Australian Survivor thread. Not saying you can't, but if that's gonna happen I'll have to avoid coming in here Thursday nights. Not saying you spoiled anything either, I didn't read your post once I realised what it's about.

EDIT : I don't even know what 9NOW is, lol.
I don't either, but they advertised it.
I can't make a thread on the topic due to a stalker problem (see above my post). I rather it be problem free. Others don't care.

I can't make a thread on the topic due to a stalker problem (see above my post). I rather it be problem free. Others don't care.

I am hoping you understand that I am not one and you calling someone a stalker when they are not one is defamation of character and therefore illegal.

This is what I was talking about! I once posted about jokingly about Gwenyth Paltrow's Goop Christmas List (expensive shit no one needs) and a certain total psycho nit picked on everything I said. I was just trying to bring a bit of fun to the forum but not allowed. That same psycho took screen shots of me saying I didn't like ex-HM's outfits on here and posted them all over SM. So yeah, I'm hesitant to post personal stuff due to nut jobs

This is what I was talking about! I once posted about jokingly about Gwenyth Paltrow's Goop Christmas List (expensive shit no one needs) and a certain total psycho nit picked on everything I said. I was just trying to bring a bit of fun to the forum but not allowed. That same psycho took screen shots of me saying I didn't like ex-HM's outfits on here and posted them all over SM. So yeah, I'm hesitant to post personal stuff due to nut jobs

I understand you were referring to someone else but I must say... Do you think my post above was nit-picking? Do you think it was used in any particular context?

I could not care any less about what Tuttle does or what anyone does for that matter. I must ask you, do you really feel that defamation on a forum is acceptable? I find it disgusting.

Last edited:
I apologize everyone,I'm not from Australia and I didnt think about that....I did think I was being vague though...but still I apologize!!

I apologize everyone,I'm not from Australia and I didnt think about that....I did think I was being vague though...but still I apologize!!

No problem! It wasn't aimed at you or Tuttle at all, I was just hoping we could establish some kind of consensus about when/where/how to talk about it. I find people here to be considerate. I know a facebook group where you are not allowed to talk about an episode of a tv show until *everyone* has seen it, which is ridiculous. And others where people will deliberately spoil results, which wasn't what was happening here. Sorry if I overreacted.

No problem! It wasn't aimed at you or Tuttle at all, I was just hoping we could establish some kind of consensus about when/where/how to talk about it. I find people here to be considerate. I know a facebook group where you are not allowed to talk about an episode of a tv show until *everyone* has seen it, which is ridiculous. And others where people will deliberately spoil results, which wasn't what was happening here. Sorry if I overreacted.
No, it's fair enough for people to view one thread, not expecting (potential) spoilers for another show. People watch stuff at their own pace and deliberately avoid certain threads for that reason so it's really really annoying to get unexpected spoilers coming up when you are making the effort. It's happened to me before too.

I understand you were referring to someone else but I must say... Do you think my post above was nit-picking? Do you think it was used in any particular context?

I could not care any less about what Tuttle does or what anyone does for that matter. I must ask you, do you really feel that defamation on a forum is acceptable? I find it disgusting.

My comment was not referring to your post/posts

No, it's fair enough for people to view one thread, not expecting (potential) spoilers for another show. People watch stuff at their own pace and deliberately avoid certain threads for that reason so it's really really annoying to get unexpected spoilers coming up when you are making the effort. It's happened to me before too.
so sorry,I did not know there was another thread

Back