Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 20 Discussion

I did appreciate Jericho's mixed metaphor about not saving your cat if it's drowning in a rip. He tries so hard, he'll figure out this thinking thing one day.

TOTALLY want him to win though.
It's funnier now seeing that they played on it.
and no. Ain't gonna happen.

I'm disappointed Sarah is gone. Her game was getting a bit messy the last few episodes. Can't believe the only person left I would like to win is Luke. Jericho would be okay too. The rest - Ziggy has wasted 2 idols, and the others have just been along for the ride.

...okay ... okay... FatPants... don't panic... you're not feeling well okay... now just sit down and remain calm... we'll all try to comfort you and talk you through this momentary insanity of yours okay?... we're all here for you my friend... LUKE?... oh lordy no!... lol!... cheers.

Tara is going to blind side luke , making him think their all voting for locky. luke b goin home next

...I would so love to see Luke or Tara go tomorrow night... either will be a good choice as far as I'm concerned lol!... and... welcome to the forums Yodasfriend... it's always great when new people post on here my friend... cheers.

...okay ... okay... FatPants... don't panic... you're not feeling well okay... now just sit down and remain calm... we'll all try to comfort you and talk you through this momentary insanity of yours okay?... we're all here for you my friend... LUKE?... oh lordy no!... lol!... cheers.
But wait, yes. Pretty sure Luke will be in the final and could take it. Why? Why not. Out of all that's left there, seriously, why not? I haven't always liked his decisions, but they've worked for him. He has really played the game all the way through and seemingly come across as not a threat.

But wait, yes. Pretty sure Luke will be in the final and could take it. Why? Why not. Out of all that's left there, seriously, why not? I haven't always liked his decisions, but they've worked for him. He has really played the game all the way through and seemingly come across as not a threat.

...shhhhhh!.... don't keep saying that Luke could win this lol!... he may actually do it if you say it enough times!... (but the way that he's going... as you say... why not?) but I just don't like him that's all lol!... he shits me to tears... cheers.

...since all of my favourite players have been eliminated I don't really care on who wins to be honest but just for the pure shit stirring value alone I would like either Ziggy or Peter to win it now... Jericho to come third for me would be good... cheers.

...shhhhhh!.... don't keep saying that Luke could win this lol!... he may actually do it if you say it enough times!... (but the way that he's going... as you say... why not?) but I just don't like him that's all lol!... he shits me to tears... cheers.
Meh, I'm never a great fan of the winners either, but admire how some of them get themselves there to grab that win.

There is a difference in wanting to watch someone in a movie or a show, and admiring how someone has played a game. In a movie or tv show, you better make me like you. In a show like Survivor, earn it.

You like bland people it seems?

...haha!... far from it Affable... they are just the least nasty and obnoxious people that's left that's all... and... they are the best choices for the shit stir value alone too as I said!... lol!... cheers.

Meh, I'm never a great fan of the winners either, but admire how some of them get themselves there to grab that win.

There is a difference in wanting to watch someone in a movie or a show, and admiring how someone has played a game. In a movie or tv show, you better make me like you. In a show like Survivor, earn it.

...exactly right on all the points that you mentioned Tuttle... I think the same.... cheers.

Back