• Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tessa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jarrad

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hans is a legend. I still laugh out loud thinking about his comments about Tully, and the model-who-knows Tully.

I think you're getting them confused. Hans is just the assistant who does the heavy lifting. In fact I'm pretty sure he's mute.

It's this Timmy that does all the talking.

.|
\/

5435.jpg

Right?

...fuck off with that stupid idiotic grin Tara you bitch!... cheers.

That was the other worst moment of the episode (besides anytime Michelle was talking like nails on a blackboard).
Tara is so smug and entitled. Her sooking about her kids being proud of her still doesn't convince me she has any shred of humanity. If you want your kids to be proud of you... maybe act in a way they can be proud of?

That was the other worst moment of the episode (besides anytime Michelle was talking like nails on a blackboard).
Tara is so smug and entitled. Her sooking about her kids being proud of her still doesn't convince me she has any shred of humanity. If you want your kids to be proud of you... maybe act in a way they can be proud of?

...what a great post Meglos... I love it!... and everything that you said is so true too... I applaud you in what you said my friend... well done... cheers.

Jarrod making moves, woohoo

Yes, he moved right out the game.

Well the ad did say 3 blindsides and we were blindsided with this vote as well.

I thought both this elimination and the previous episode were perfectly logical and expected by the end. I also didn't mind either.

Jarrad should thank Tessa for being eliminated. Rookie error telling someone straight out that they are at the bottom of any alliance. Michelle was pretty much given no choice but to flip. These people are so stupid. I genuinely thought Tessa would be smarter than that.

Yes that's what I thought, and that's the second time now she'd blurted something out that she shouldn't have.

Oh yeah, she sucks. The edit has made her so unbelievably unlikeable.

I thought the first Michelle confessional sounded scripted, where she said she definitely wasn't going to flip and she was best were she was. It made no sense and sounded like it was there to create suspense and drama for when she switched.

If she is smart, she will pull back a bit. Otherwise she is a big target.

Ziggy is a target already with the twist she has which in her 'wisdom' she decided to keep all parts completely secret. I was hoping that artificial twist was voted out of the game, but she got immunity.

That was another strange one saying he should underline to show who he voted for, if you are saying you trust someone you don't ask for that anyway. With Jarrod being a member of the jury Jericho might have been more secret, though I noticed someone else (Peter I think) underlined Luke anyway. Though I'm sure Jarrod could guess how the votes went.

The reward challenge was too much like another immunity one, more variety please. And it was pretty pointless anyway, the letter twist clearly meant the winner was never going to get it and they all had a feast waiting too in any case.

My ideal result would be...

GREAT
1 Jericho
2 Tessa (losing traction as she badly mis-handled Michelle, but she's still great)
*huge gap as I don't really like anyone else*
3 Ziggy
*another huge gap*
4 Peter
*daylight*
5 Annaliese
*days*
6 Henry
7 Luke
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EVER
8 Tully
9 Locky
10 Michelle
11 Tara

My order of who I want to win:

MOST
Jericho

Sarah

Tara
Michelle
Locky

Everyone else
LEAST

My ideal result would be...

GREAT
1 Jericho
2 Tessa (losing traction as she badly mis-handled Michelle, but she's still great)
*huge gap as I don't really like anyone else*
3 Ziggy
*another huge gap*
4 Peter
*daylight*
5 Annaliese
*days*
6 Henry
7 Luke
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EVER
8 Tully
9 Locky
10 Michelle
11 Tara

I am coming to terms with a Tully win and I wouldn't mind it, ha ha. :artist:

tully seems to be using the kind of strategy i would use (be a low-key swing voter and choose an alliance of one person you can take to the end and win against).

Back