Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 11 Discussion

Items from home was as boring and drawn-out as usual. Everyone has a sob story.

Locky was so pissed that he wasn't voted in for the reward, despite his best attempts.

I'm quite happy for Ziggy to have it, and for the tribes to swap around next week. Anything that gets Henry and Locky on the wrong foot has to be a good thing.

I
It's a fancy electronic assistant. It can manage your calendar, check the weather, set alarms, Google things for you, order an Uber, play music, etc. It's a bit more fancy if you have compatible things for example I can tell it to control the TV like playing something on Netflix/Stan. Play music on my stereo speakers. Turn lights on and off.

I'll be honest it is a bit gimmicky at the moment as you could just get up and do all the things yourself. Benefit is you can be lazy and just use your voice and stay sitting on the couch.

Ha! It's all good I love it regardless. But yeah you have to say 'Ok Google' or 'Hey Google' can't change the name yet but people are asking for it.
I don't need something that will let me be any lazier than I am now :)

Items from home was as boring and drawn-out as usual. Everyone has a sob story.

Locky was so pissed that he wasn't voted in for the reward, despite his best attempts.

I'm quite happy for Ziggy to have it, and for the tribes to swap around next week. Anything that gets Henry and Locky on the wrong foot has to be a good thing.

I'm sure Ziggy is happy too to finally be relevant. :p

The over the top, overwrought, weird family emotional crap always puzzles me.
I put it down to being an indication of how relentlessly intense and stressful it must be with permanent game-head in a real arena - very weird on human emotions. Performing and playing must really mess with you, plus living like a dog - sleep deprived and nutrient deprived must make them cry I reckon.

Bet there are psych analysis of this phenomenon on the net. It is not normal behaviour

I have always thought of it as an American thing, but apparently not.

Maybe they feel like prisoners or abducted people......so, yeah that i can't get away/prisoner feeling might mess up my head

...I must just be a hard cynical bastard or something at times because as far as I'm concerned they should never have any form of contact with anyone or anything once they go onto the show... after all... Big Brother was brilliant in the early seasons because they never had any news or contact with any family members whatsoever and they were the best years of the show as far as I'm concerned...

...it's the same as this show... they sign up for the whatever amount of days and go willingly onto the island knowing full well that they're leaving their kids and family behind... the whole idea of this show is to SURVIVE... that is... without shelter/food/sleep and whatever else is thrown at them... if they miss their kids... GO HOME!.... allowing them access to their loved ones defeats the purpose of the bloody show ffs!... 'Outwit Outplay Outlast' is their war cry... that means as well as the physical side of it but also the mental side of it... if you miss your family and kids... GO HOME!... sorry... but that mushy stuff is just the Producers trying to evoke emotions for the ratings as far as I'm concerned... oh well... yet another one of my inane imbecilic rants... sorry folks!... cheers.

That was a huge mangrove to negotiate in the dark, and dangerous. Do we think Ziggy was guided somehow? There are so many ways she could have just walked straight past it, and the episode would have been even more of a dud than it was,,,

I hope Odette ends up with a good deal. And I hope all the fuckwits get stuck with each other. :D Stupid Henry, leaving his tribe because he is a genius, now has only one alliance member left! May she not be on his tribe.

I'm starting to like Odette now she speaks. Which is the opposite to Michelle, who should go back to being invisble.

Well it works particularly well for Australian Survivor with Barry being voted out 4th last year.
lol indeed[DOUBLEPOST=1503921474][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm starting to like Odette now she speaks. Which is the opposite to Michelle, who should go back to being invisble.
Michelle always looks manic and affronted that someone dared vote for her demise in the game.

Back