Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 3 Discussion

I'm always so fascinated by how they film these things, where you see all the close-up angles or on boats in the middle of the water etc and then when they cut to wide shots it's as though there's no cameramen anywhere at all.

Kinda make's me think it's a bit more staged then I'd like to believe. Like when they're walking in the jungle at it goes from camera-from-behind to camera-in-front but no cameraman to be seen.

...yeah it is a bit suss isn't it... we rarely see long continuous shots from a distance really either do we?... hmmmmmmmm!... I smell a rat lol!... cheers.

Diet of only rice and beans....

thermalcamfart.gif~c200

Also whatever that THING was it looked DISGUSTING. :vomit:

Kinda make's me think it's a bit more staged then I'd like to believe. Like when they're walking in the jungle at it goes from camera-from-behind to camera-in-front but no cameraman to be seen.
Yeah. You kinda just accept it. Its well-known they will re-create certain scenes for a better shot like going to tribal.
I find it more immersion breaking when they have those mini-interview asides with contestants who comment on the footage of them we just saw. But hey. We need to know how these minds tick.
I just dont hear very loud ticking:D

...why would she even attempt to eat that slug thingy?... I'd rather chew on a smashed crab along the beach somewhere after dropping a rock on it than eat that thing... or haven't they just thought of that?... cheers.

Yes, they always have at least one creepy food challenge. Sometimes they have a good food auction too

Back