Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 26 FINALE Discussion

...Brooke sure is a stunner isn't she?... I wonder what her background Nationality is?... Indian possibly?... cheers.

Rohan and Phoebe are both quite charming and fun. Connor is so a hobbit. Sam, oh dear, how does he think he can try acting when he mumbles.
Lee has an under bite/over bite, whatever it is where your teeth are wrong

...I noticed that El called Lee a friend (with benefits)... a slip of the tongue possibly?... :tongue::biggrin:... cheers.

...El seems like such an overbearing type of person to me... I really do not like her at all I'm afraid... and as with you kxk I find Rohan and Phoebe quite charming too believe it or not lol!... cheers.

Sam & Lee proceed to display small brain syndrome.
Go rohan, acrobat

...stop being so nice kxk... they are a brainless pair of meathead dickwads!... a pot plant has a higher IQ than the pair of them together lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...El seems like such an overbearing type of person to me... I really do not like her at all I'm afraid... and as with you kxk I find Rohan and Phoebe quite charming too believe it or not lol!... cheers.

She is a complete bore.
Maybe it's an army stiffness, she seems made of concrete. And the thought of being in the army - is my worst nightmare, so I can't imagine her headspace.

Lee being a sore loser hehe (they lost everything in survivor ) . Way to ruin the mood for the winner

...that's EXACTLY why the whole of Australia were happy that Kristie won it... he is such a turd... such a bitter poor loser... I'm so glad that he didn't win the money... we would never had heard the end of it... cheers.

...Lee and Sam both seem to be mistaken about the fact that they are of any relevance to people now that Survivor is finished... they are old news... go away!... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1477819748][/DOUBLEPOST]...wow!... Rohan sure fired those answers out quickly didn't he?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back