Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 23 Discussion

...well... the worst possible case scenario played out didn't it?... Sam/Lee and El have an advantage now in the voting at tribal... fuck it!... cheers.

...oh shut up Sam you annoying little flea turd!... I hate your stupid ingratiating voice you pint sized nuff nuff!... cheers.

They get some advantage in the immunity challenge don't they?If it is a puzzle I would laugh.

Gogglebox fans, they are doing UK celeb one for charity this week I think, you can usually download it easily

...oh great!... thanks for the heads up kxk... much appreciated... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...Sam's becoming the snake that Nick never was... he better not win this... I have a feeling that it'll be Sam and Kristie in the final with the Jury picking Kristie as the winner... I can dream can't I?... lol!... cheers.

...Matt needs a slap across thee chops with a piece of wet celery just to bring him back to the real world!... what a plonker!... cheers.

...Sam's becoming the snake that Nick never was... he better not win this... I have a feeling that it'll be Sam and Kristie in the final with the Jury picking Kristie as the winner... I can dream can't I?... lol!... cheers.
I would love to see that. But the jury would give him a pity vote for his charity, even though he's actually only on the show to further his TV career. Blerg.

Back