Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 11 Discussion

...in all seriousness though... usually when they show in the promos somebody doing something 'epic' that person gets ousted that night... I sure hope that this isn't the case with sweet Sue tonight... if she proves to be 'stronger than the younger males half her age' then there will be a few bruised egos and could consolidate her as an 'asset' for strength in a tribe that urgently needs it so who knows?... maybe she'll go further in the show than we all thought eh?... lol!... cheers.

Well the ad they just showed was part Andrew mouthing off again, the voiceover said the blindside of the season. Sue going would hardly be a blindside, would it? She knows, it seems, from the last tribal that she's not considered worth keeping (aka: weak in challenges)

Well the ad they just showed was part Andrew mouthing off again, the voiceover said the blindside of the season. Sue going would hardly be a blindside, would it? She knows, it seems, from the last tribal that she's not considered worth keeping (aka: weak in challenges)

Yep, "blindside of the season" would have to refer to Andrew or Flick (the annoying troublemakers), Phoebe (because she has an idol), Nick (the self-proclaimed strategic mastermind), or one of the strong, "popular" players. Sue (like Conner) wouldn't be in that category at all.

Yep, "blindside of the season" would have to refer to Andrew or Flick (the annoying troublemakers), Phoebe (because she has an idol), Nick (the self-proclaimed strategic mastermind), or one of the strong, "popular" players. Sue (like Conner) wouldn't be in that category at all.
If Sue's putting her all in, maybe they actually win this one? :wideyed:

Okay, and now at the end of that ad (best blindside of the season) Nick is at the end saying something I've forgotten because Kat's on The Project. LOL

For anyone who wants to know, she said (about the Rohan thing) basically everything's magnified, was harder than she imagined even though a fan of the show.

...it's ornnnnn!... hey all... let's go!... (I'm not answering my phone tonight... I intend to watch it all tonight)... lol!... cheers.

Back