Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 11 Discussion

They were talking about the 2 caged ones, the ones offered at the challenge, not chester.
Chickens lay one egg per day and the ones in the cage perhaps wouldn't lay as they aren't in a particularly conducive environment for laying. Maybe? Wouldn't surprise me if they start laying now they're free range as such.
I feel like Andrew was being useless on purpose.
I thought that too. What a bozo.

His aiming for the baskets looked like he was just going through the motions.
Well, he might have been. Someone said when they film the challenges they do it from a distance, then reshoot the closer shots after the challenge finishes, which is why you never see camera crew in the shot despite there apparently being a number of them. Obviously Vavau sucked at this challenge, and had to resuck on the retakes lol.

...it was a good episode indeed qtkt... although too predictable with all the info provided beforehand... it's funny how nobody is mourning Andrew's demise isn't it?... he was as popular as a hard pooh wasn't he?... cheers.

Sam is carrying 18kg
Sam is the Man

He's a champ!

Sure is!

Sam now carrying 24kg

OMG He is Awesome eh!!!!

Sam is epic

Sure Is!!

...great effort from Sam... amazing... cheers.

That is my Boy xxx -- DO NOT JINX HIM sticky LO

...after losing yet again I can see them going back to camp and taking it out on the chooks out of frustration... "I feel like chicken tonight... I feel like chicken tonight!"... cheers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Andrew. Fuck. OFF.

:bang:

Yeah you tell them Kate!!!!!! Kate is awesome

YOU TELL EM KATE.

Time to clean house.

:inlove::kiss::punch:

Kate is awesome - she sees stuff - and then cleared the house - good job girl xxxx

Go Sylvania Waters!

Is Sylvania Waters Sue? I used to live in Sylvania and never saw her hanging there ........

Look at him in the bloody bushes.

He's going to have hell to pay if he comes after my Kate.[DOUBLEPOST=1473762830][/DOUBLEPOST]FUCK OFF.

Kate's not been wishy washy.

Con - Kate your girl is awesome xx

...well there you go eh?... lol!... I told you all that me being 'Doctor Death' and supporting Andrew that he would be going tonight didn't I?... lol!... cheers.

Never ever go after Sam my Man, PLEASE? hahahahahahhhhhhhaaaaaa

Well, he might have been. Someone said when they film the challenges they do it from a distance, then reshoot the closer shots after the challenge finishes, which is why you never see camera crew in the shot despite there apparently being a number of them. Obviously Vavau sucked at this challenge, and had to resuck on the retakes lol.
That's doing himself and everyone else and the viewers a great disservice, but as he's gone, more fool him.

That's doing himself and everyone else and the viewers a great disservice, but as he's gone, more fool him.
Well, if the producers say "you have to take some missed shots for our footage", what are you going to do?

Well, if the producers say "you have to take some missed shots for our footage", what are you going to do?
If you're going to talk the talk, you'd be best to do your best to walk the walk. He ended up looking like a git. Miss if you have to for the producers but don't be stupid about it.

Nick must be gutted that he was outgunned tonight in the Survivor mastermind villain stakes.
He did have a feeble attempt at it though, with his little rant about Sam not wanting to kill the chickens. I reckon he's just jealous - either that or he fancies him too.

OMG so..
Dr. Evil has been blindsided by his loyal minions.

Phoebe has won the Vavau villain wars.
And has another immunity she hasnt used.

Andrew wasnted Kristie out so bad, that he threw the competition
to get to tribal again, that was probably his downfall.
I see a merger coming soon.

If you're going to talk the talk, you'd be best to do your best to walk the walk. He ended up looking like a git. Miss if you have to for the producers but don't be stupid about it.
Either he's not a very convincing actor - or the producers just made him look very, very lame.

AU Survivor 3 def. delivers in blindsides and twists.
Ive seen 4 countries' versions in different seasons, with redemption islands
and super immunity, but so far this might be my favourite or for sure top 3 to date.

@hooleydooley I'm pretty sure the Sylvania Waters reference for Sue is because she's like Noeline off the early nineties reality tv show.

Ah - OK well, I see no resemblance to Sue and Noeline at all - so I didn't get the reference - LOL though - Sue is nothing like her IMHO - apart from the age group and well, us oldies need someone to look up to in places like this xxxxx Sue does not portray judgement on others and well judge others ...... she seems to be pretty fluid and cool. Noelean was it is my way or the highway - if I remember rightly?

That's something we may never know unless Andrew confirms or denies. I'd like to think he didn't, he just wasn't as good as he was in his head.
Same. Hopefully The Project... or the finale... will put that question to him.

Back