Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor: Blood v Water, Ep 5

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Come on somebody, post this ep thing, will do it if nobody else does it
But beware, I may just forget one day🙃

Hoping the blonde sis does a blindside on her sibling
Yet to hear blonde one speak

…evenin’ all… episode 5 already eh?… after a tribal swap for Sophie to stop her arse going home last night… (only 4 episodes in for fuck’s sake) what’s on for tonight?… the ‘letters from home’?… I mean… they’ve been away from their families for at least a week now and after fast forwarding the ‘tribal swap’ so early to save one of their ‘high paid stars’ why not bring the ‘letters from home’ in early too?… if it carries on this fast it’ll be the final episode by Sunday night ffs!… cheers.

…that ‘Croc’ guy seems like a ‘croc-of-shit’ to me… has he actually spoke a word yet?… cheers.

If I was playing I think I’d probably be frustrated that Sophie didn’t go last night. But as a viewer it sets up a compelling story to watch.
…that’s the problem bleachy… it’s becoming a manufactured ‘story‘ by the producers to continue the ‘journey’ of one of their favourites instead of letting the show progress naturally… it’s becoming ‘Big Brother in the Outback’ instead of the Survivor that we’ve always liked… a shame really… if it ain’t broke… don’t change it… cheers.

…that’s the problem bleachy… it’s becoming a manufactured ‘story‘ by the producers to continue the ‘journey’ of one of their favourites instead of letting the show progress naturally… it’s becoming ‘Big Brother in the Outback’ instead of the Survivor that we’ve always liked… a shame really… if it ain’t broke… don’t change it… cheers.
I’m okay with it. Keeps the game unpredictable. I don’t want to watch a pagonging every year.

Back