Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 24

Does any of them deserve to win this season?…

• Total voters
If only we had a Big Brother forum on these pages...
Hows that, i was kinda just thinking the same thing… These survivor forums could expand out to other types of survivor like Survivor in a house! 💡

speaking of which, there is backyard survivor running from Perth and a Melbourne survivor, if any of you forum members are up for a go at being in the survivor environment yourselves, but with ordinary people in like a house or paddock for a Saturday … I can link you to the YT if anyone interested.

At the Easter show, as well as being able to walk through the BB house, channel 10 also have a photo booth type room with props from various shows. I got a pic in front of the survivor sign holding actual torches from last season. I was a bit excited at that too.

…I just saw an ad on Sunrise about Big Brother coming back soon… it’s some of the past players… I saw Tim Dormer… Trevor… Tully and Farmer Dave amongst others… let’s hope that it ends up being a good series… Tim Dormer was my most favourite player of all time so it should be an entertaining series despite Tully being on it methinks!… cheers.
(blush) I come here for the pithy comments of youse guyse & the dulcet voice of Big Brother lol

…I just saw an ad on Sunrise about Big Brother coming back soon… it’s some of the past players… I saw Tim Dormer… Trevor… Tully and Farmer Dave amongst others… let’s hope that it ends up being a good series… Tim Dormer was my most favourite player of all time so it should be an entertaining series despite Tully being on it methinks!… cheers.
Urggg Farner Dave, aka the dog murderer... I'll have to get photoshopping again ... I'm thinking Pet Cemetery for Deadbeat Dave...

Urggg Farner Dave, aka the dog murderer... I'll have to get photoshopping again ... I'm thinking Pet Cemetery for Deadbeat Dave...
…remember when we used to have Photoshopping threads dedicated to Big Brother because they were worth doing for such a great show back then?… **bursts into song**… “ memories… so much sweeter than they are! “… lol!… cheers.

…wasn’t Estelle the one that was always in bed and slept her way throughout her whole series?… if so… I hope that they give her a bed of nails to sleep on… cheers.

View attachment 57623
Can report I always couldn’t understand how everyone lay inside all day long gossiping. No I didn’t sleep my way through the season. Instead I found myself outside playing ponies and the likes haha

Can report I always couldn’t understand how everyone lay inside all day long gossiping. No I didn’t sleep my way through the season. Instead I found myself outside playing ponies and the likes haha

…good to see that you have such a great sense of humour Estelle… I think that we’re going to have great fun posting with you lol!… welcome back to the madness of the Big Brother Forums… cheers.

Back