Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 23

A Poll on Polls…

• Polls are stupid;… they are a complete waste of time… besides… I have a life…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polls give me the screaming shits;… I refuse to do this stupid Poll… it’s ridiculous…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…my sweet darling wife just asked me if Chrissy could’ve been faking her stupidity all the way along?.. ** resisting the urge to smother my sweet darling wife with a pillow **… I just said… “no my darling… she’s just completely stupid!”… and left it at that…I love my wife soooooooo much… but sometimes?… cheers.

…2 votes KJ… 2 votes Josh?… what the fuck is fucking wrong with these fuckwits?… nobody voted for Gronk?… fuck me dead!… and… fuck off home kJ… cheers.

Those girls are thick as 2 bricks, I thought I was watching Mel & her sister again... Oh we've only got one chance to get this right, duh, lets not talk this through solidly and end up voting for different people... KJ deserved to go ...

How stupid are Shay & KJ, the could have easily pitched to Chrissy to vote out Mark .. Just by blowing up the fact that he had AND PLAYED a 2nd idol, he lied to you Chrissy, he was supposed to be your loyal honest alliance member. Shay & KJ could have easily voted out Mark with Chrissy as we saw she did actually write his name down.. What a major cock up, neither Shay or Chrissy can plead to the jury now that they made a big move, because, in fact they made a massive blunder and fucked their entire game up ... simply, by not taking the time & effort to correctly strategise and make their BIG move actually work...

The one thing I noticed tonight is how little or no conversation was made about Marks 2nd idol, wow, imagine if Shay or Jordie did what Mark did.. Mark & Josh would have been all over it & kept on about it until they were voted out... yet with this crowd, NOTHING, they just let it go like it was nothing o_O:rolleyes: morons

…my sweet darling wife just asked me if Chrissy could’ve been faking her stupidity all the way along?.. ** resisting the urge to smother my sweet darling wife with a pillow **… I just said… “no my darling… she’s just completely stupid!”… and left it at that…I love my wife soooooooo much… but sometimes?… cheers.
haha, somehow I didn't guess there'd be a Mrs sticky but good on her for asking questions & keep your hands orf the pillows (she may just feel the same towards you hahahahah)

How stupid are Shay & KJ, the could have easily pitched to Chrissy to vote out Mark .. Just by blowing up the fact that he had AND PLAYED a 2nd idol, he lied to you Chrissy, he was supposed to be your loyal honest alliance member. Shay & KJ could have easily voted out Mark with Chrissy as we saw she did actually write his name down.. What a major cock up, neither Shay or Chrissy can plead to the jury now that they made a big move, because, in fact they made a massive blunder and fucked their entire game up ... simply, by not taking the time & effort to correctly strategise and make their BIG move actually work...

The one thing I noticed tonight is how little or no conversation was made about Marks 2nd idol, wow, imagine if Shay or Jordie did what Mark did.. Mark & Josh would have been all over it & kept on about it until they were voted out... yet with this crowd, NOTHING, they just let it go like it was nothing o_O:rolleyes: morons
they could have kept Jordie grrrrrrrrr

Oh, for fuck's fucking sake. The one pure clean shot at Mark and they don't take it. Chrissie finally budged from her inertia/loyalty, and they blow it.
It’s almost hilariously bad gameplay from this bunch. They basically all got to the end by mistake.

It seems like Shae is under the impression that Mark is not well liked by the jury? Well stand back and stand by!!

UGH! That's all I can say.
Shay aside, I've never seen such a bunch of knuckle-dragging numbnuts.
So after three quarters of an episode spelling out exactly WHY they needed to eliminate either Josh or Gronk, all these geniuses can come up with is getting rid of KJ instead.

Bonus points for an earlier scene of Gronk smashing the challenge equipment in a temper tantrum.

UGH! That's all I can say.
Shay aside, I've never seen such a bunch of knuckle-dragging numbnuts.
So after three quarters of an episode spelling out exactly WHY they needed to eliminate either Josh or Gronk, all these geniuses can come up with is getting rid of KJ instead.

Bonus points for an earlier scene of Gronk smashing the challenge equipment in a temper tantrum.
maybe Gronk's around so the Jury can eviscerate him (w/Gronkette pleading) hahahhahahaha

Glad Shay survived. Dumb not to vote out Josh, and actually dumb to give Chrissie a free pass too. She's got herself to the final 5 as the casting vote - far easier to get Mark and Josh to turn on each other than Chrissie to turn on either of them. And since when have Chrissie and KJ been best buddies - first we'd heard of it today.

Still in the anybody but Gronk camp. Josh I think has the strongest CV, but if Shay backs it up with another critical immunity her case strengthen too. Chrissie's social game deserves respect too. As for Gronk - honestly can't think of a single move he's made all game other than controlling his wife. And that is something which should be condemned, not rewarded with $500k.

Do they know it's a final 3 and not a final 2? Presumably that might influence decisions now and I got the impression they were assuming they'd be one more immunity challenge before the final torture fest.

P.S. 10 putting a graphic up for The Living Room over Survivor is like going to the Louvre and them putting a sticker at the bottom of the Mona Lisa directing people to the toilets.

Last edited:
Back