Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 23

A Poll on Polls…

• Polls are stupid;… they are a complete waste of time… besides… I have a life…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polls give me the screaming shits;… I refuse to do this stupid Poll… it’s ridiculous…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…hmmm!… I’m going to miss talking to myself… are you?… why are you?… because all the voices in my head get to chat to each other… huh?… they don’t chat to me!… that’s because they don’t like you!… why?… because you’re full of yourself!… bullshit!… I am not!… yes you are… well fuck you!… fuck all of you!… I’m out!… I’m never talking to you all ever again!… you never did before so……. see ya!… fuck you!… wow!… touchy or what?… cheers.

…listening to Chrissy talking tactics is like listening to a Surgeon describing a Labotomy he’s doing on you during an operation… cheers.

…hmmm!… I’m going to miss talking to myself… are you?… why are you?… because all the voices in my head get to chat to each other… huh?… they don’t chat to me!… that’s because they don’t like you!… why?… because you’re full of yourself!… bullshit!… I am not!… yes you are… well fuck you!… fuck all of you!… I’m out!… I’m never talking to you all ever again!… you never did before so……. see ya!… fuck you!… wow!… touchy or what?… cheers.
...tiptoes out of the room w/mr sticky...

…Gronk not so cocky now without his idols… ** cue the Producers supplying him with another idol for him to ‘find’**… cheers.

…it makes me kack my duds laughing when a complete bunch of dumb simpletons try and sound half intelligent by discussing their ‘gameplay’ and how well they are doing when not one of them have a fucking clue what’s going on!… so fucking funny!… cheers.

Back