Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 22

What will the idiots do tonight?

• Vote out KJ because she looks like Penelope Pitstop and to allow her to go to a day spa she missed…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vote out Josh because he might feel sorry for Gronk and vote for someone HE wants to go?…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gronk doesn’t deserve to win, such bad play from him really, he has played a lazy game of “you come to me”.

I can appreciate what Josh has done recently, getting Sam voted out and making his own decisions . If he was “loyalty until the death” in a game for $500k, which I expected, then he wouldn’t feature on my list. It’s a small move showing common sense, a lot more than all those other idiots have to show for!

Before tonight’s episode I was leaning on Gronk being the best player left in the game, but total 180 on that after tonight’s episode- he has nf idea what’s going on. ...
If I was on the Jury and Mark got into the final 3 and began spruiking on how masterful he was in the game blah, blah, blah then 2 things I would question him about..

1. How do you rationalise using a 'stolen' idol on yourself & not for Jordie as you & your wife admitted you would ?

2. You say you're the best player, then, why did you use Jesse's idol on yourself and you received NO votes? How can you justify being masterful in this game when you made such a massive error?

Yep, that faint thread of hope we had for Jordie to finish his job & win is gone…..Sad but this season has been shitttte…. But I am still glued to the idiot box, y know.

I think I could kind of get behind a Josh win now.. he has warmed up for me a notch since the last 4 or 5 episodes.

Before tonight’s episode I was leaning on Gronk being the best player left in the game, but total 180 on that after tonight’s episode- he has nf idea what’s going on. Chrissy may have had a better roadmap to the end than he did. My order of preference is:
* Josh
* Chrissy
* Shae
* Gronk
* KJ

how shittte… The “best players” of Blood Vs Water!!
My choice: Josh, Shay, Chrissy, KJ & Gronk I'm actually rooting for the first two, then anyone but Mark

I've just watched the Jury Villa entry of Jordie to meet up with all the others. Khanh had cooked him something special but I couldn't figure out what it was, does anybody know? Just curious.
Link for the Jury Villa? I've only seen (over & over) when Gronkette entered to an amazing lack of hospitality hahaha Khanh is quite the chef so it must have been something yummy

Why would the jury vote for Gronk when they hate Gronkette, and their game was the same?
I'd be voting for Chrissy (or whoever it is who's left) just to ensure no Gronks won.

I can see Jesse flipping because he's way too nice, but I can't see Jordie thinking Gronk needs to be rewarded.

Why would the jury vote for Gronk when they hate Gronkette, and their game was the same?
I'd be voting for Chrissy (or whoever it is who's left) just to ensure no Gronks won.

I can see Jesse flipping because he's way too nice, but I can't see Jordie thinking Gronk needs to be rewarded.
If Jesse did vote for Mark then he is a complete wanker. Mark said he was playing Jesse's idol to terminate Jordies game & Jesse looked mortified when he said that.. So if he then votes for him to win, Jesse is a complete tosser..

Well Gronk is a fucking cunt then isn't he. Thank fuck those two are married to each other to spare the rest of the population.

Jordie went out with class and dignity at least, and to be fair it was probably the only move to make with Josh immune and Mark clearly having the second idol and being dumb not to play it when he's probably favourite to win the next immunity. Jonathan pissed me off tonight bringing up Mark using his idol at the Immunity Challenge (he never does that) and then again at tribal.

I do like Chrissie and assumed the opener was setting us up for her exit. Don't understand why a split between Mark and Chrissie wasn't on the table although I think Jordie would likely have still gone in that scenario anyway.

Are both the final episodes next week or are they holding the actual final over to stretch it out yet another week?

Well Gronk is a fucking cunt then isn't he. Thank fuck those two are married to each other to spare the rest of the population.

Jordie went out with class and dignity at least, and to be fair it was probably the only move to make with Josh immune and Mark clearly having the second idol and being dumb not to play it when he's probably favourite to win the next immunity. Jonathan pissed me off tonight bringing up Mark using his idol at the Immunity Challenge (he never does that) and then again at tribal.

I do like Chrissie and assumed the opener was setting us up for her exit. Don't understand why a split between Mark and Chrissie wasn't on the table although I think Jordie would likely have still gone in that scenario anyway.

Are both the final episodes next week or are they holding the actual final over to stretch it out yet another week?
Don't understand Shay & KJ's vote for Jordie. They've signed their fate as the next to go. Josh all the way: new baby on the way & I can admit to enjoying the looks of the boy lol

Yes, good point. Guess they're relying on Josh and Mark turning on each other. They might do but the crucial thing is Chrissie won't.

Kind of at the anybody but Mark stage now. I wouldn't say Josh was underserving if he did win, and I think Jordan going actually is what he needed. Chrissie might be undeserving but as such has done nothing to offend me and has been one of the most entertaining ones to watch. KJ is probably my least favourite of the girls - not done a huge amount but very much in the mould of the barely in the edit winners we've had in the past. Shay would be my choice though, but a bit of a black mark for actually being voted out - though as that's a regular thing in Aus Survivor it's not the issue it is in some other shows. Not sure if any of the previous winners were those who at some point were exiled in some way.

Final episode Monday night, apparently.

That’s interesting, thanks Melore. It is a deviation from the usual Sunday night final.

A little disappointing as Sunday finals are always a lot of fun, Monday just doesn’t have the same feel.

So they probably recorded 3 different results again. That sucks! They could have done a live final with a reunion. Such a missed opportunity….

Interesting thing I just found, so I was looking for where credits are published for the show, they’re not on the end of the show or anywhere visible as far as I can tell. But IMDB does detail producer credit.

Amelia Fisk did Survivor 2016-2018 and is not actively producing the show. She is most likely focused primarily on BB now. David Forster appears to be the head behind production since 2016. So my fist shaking at Amelia Fisk needs reigning in.

I have a little hope in this case that BB can improve.

Yes - is odd most Aussie reality shows have zero credits, but then would you want anyone to know you're responsible for them?

Glad they're finishing it up next week. Prefer the pre-recorded finals to the live reveals to be honest, and I don't think there is a suggestion Survivor film multiple endings as everyone on set knows how it's gone anyway. Is probably just done with minimal crew.

If they did a live reunion it would probably end up being another half hour of Sam trying to justify herself as making the greatest move in Survivor history anyway, and nobody needs to hear that.

I assume that is it for this year and they're not recording another one to air mid-year. Once a year is enough to be honest, though quickly consigning this one to history wouldn't be a bad thing.

I guess cost will be the bigger factor in returning but as a non-Aussie at least I've enjoyed the Aussie locations. Ultimately though as I've said before Survivor is now such a well run machine it's basically run on a set with a couple of camps, the challenge areas, the reward areas and tribal council. It's basically Big Brother without a roof.

277587687_10160685091863690_788117372233571038_n.jpg

LIFE WITH THE GRONKS
:

HOW TO LIE, CHEAT AND STEAL IDOLS

SACRIFICING YOUR WIFE TO BENEFIT YOURSELF

"I'LL CUT OFF YA HEAD"
- Mark "Gronk" Wales

Back