Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 22

What will the idiots do tonight?

• Vote out KJ because she looks like Penelope Pitstop and to allow her to go to a day spa she missed…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vote out Josh because he might feel sorry for Gronk and vote for someone HE wants to go?…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…these fucking morons deserve to be eaten by flesh eating bull ants on a blistering hot summers day… what a pack of imbecilic simpletons they are… I don’t give a flying fuck on who wins now… (not that I cared much before)… but seriously… how did the Producers find so many fucking stupid fuckwits at one casting to be on this show?… it suspends belief!… anyhow… thank for the input tonight folks… sleep tight… nite all… cheers.

Like the contestants when they get an awkward vibe, I too felt that tonight watching the show & I did something I never do & that was to read this thread before seeing the end of the show.

Because I just knew that Jordie was getting blindsided.. From years of watching Survivor as a viewer, my spidey senses read the edit & figured out he was toast... I didn't think he was going last night or the week before, but tonight - the edit, to me, was not right for Jordie...

Anyway, I agree with you guys, who cares who wins (secretly still hoping Mark gets burned either with his plea for clemency at the final jury OR Sunday night he doesn't win immunity and gets booted)...

The Sunday night preview lacked any real outfall from the 2nd idol reveal, so I'm thinking that his loyal mignons will just do as they're told & follow his script.. Shay will go next, followed by KJ. Although KJ did state in the preview that now is the time for her to take control of the game AND annoyed as much as I was that Jordie left, once she blurted that garbage out - I spat my coffee I was laughing so hard... She'd vote for herself if it was allowed and the others instructed her to do that, she's such a sheeeeeeeeeeeeep... do as you're told....

…I have to laugh at Penelope Pitstop (KJ) talking ‘tough’ about ‘taking over’ now…just how many layers of delusion and stupidity are there with this dumb bitch?… what with Chrissy and her… with a grand total of two brain cells between them (I’m being kind)… just how feckless are they?… it makes my heart cry in agony to think that these two airhead bimboes are still there and our only hope Jordie is gone… I’m astounded at what the Producers have lumbered us with…

…remember… we will never get back the hours of our life that we have wasted on this shit… for that… I will never forgive those Producers for that… it’s disgusting… one day I’m tempted to have a rant about this shit… no I mean it… one day I will… cheers.

If he doesn't win immunity, he'll play it 100%, I guarantee it.
Ahem. Told ya.

…evenin’ all… have fun with the Poll… (if that’s even possible)… here… ——> 🤡 <—— a smilie face for you to cheer you up… have fun tonight my friends… (I reckon the morons will vote Jordie tonight just because he has a brain)… cheers.

…Jordie might be able to get Gronk to expose his idol (that he doesn’t have according to the others)… but it might be at the expense of Jordie going home methinks!… cheers.

i think that Jordie is gone tonight… bummer!… I hope that I’m wrong… cheers.

bye Jordie I reckon… cheers.

…Ahem. Told ya too… lol!… cheers.

…Ahem. Told ya too… lol!… cheers.
Only the first of yours counts. You can't make "predictions" an hour into the show! O_OO_OO_O

I will literally LOL if Gronk finds an idol on Sunday. If he ends up F3 alongside any two of Chrissie/Shay/KJ it will be really hard for them to argue their case to win. Regardless, it'll be a disappointing result no matter who of the F5 wins now.

Only the first of yours counts. You can't make "predictions" an hour into the show! O_OO_OO_O

I will literally LOL if Gronk finds an idol on Sunday. If he ends up F3 alongside any two of Chrissie/Shay/KJ it will be really hard for them to argue their case to win. Regardless, it'll be a disappointing result no matter who of the F5 wins now.

…hahaha… you got me on a technicality… but it’s true… my technicals have always been my downfall many times… in fact I might play with my technicals a bit too much sometimes… although… I like it when my technicals are tickled at times… um… er… how about we forget I said that last bit eh?… lol!… cheers.

Yep, that faint thread of hope we had for Jordie to finish his job & win is gone…..Sad but this season has been shitttte…. But I am still glued to the idiot box, y know.

I think I could kind of get behind a Josh win now.. he has warmed up for me a notch since the last 4 or 5 episodes.

Before tonight’s episode I was leaning on Gronk being the best player left in the game, but total 180 on that after tonight’s episode- he has nf idea what’s going on. Chrissy may have had a better roadmap to the end than he did. My order of preference is:
* Josh
* Chrissy
* Shae
* Gronk
* KJ

how shittte… The “best players” of Blood Vs Water!!

I've just watched the Jury Villa entry of Jordie to meet up with all the others. Khanh had cooked him something special but I couldn't figure out what it was, does anybody know? Just curious.

Back