Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 22

What will the idiots do tonight?

• Vote out KJ because she looks like Penelope Pitstop and to allow her to go to a day spa she missed…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vote out Josh because he might feel sorry for Gronk and vote for someone HE wants to go?…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… have fun with the Poll… (if that’s even possible)… here… ——> 🤡 <—— a smilie face for you to cheer you up… have fun tonight my friends… (I reckon the morons will vote Jordie tonight just because he has a brain)… cheers.

…an hour to go until the braindeads come onto the screen to vote Jordie out…. they are so stupid… Gronk probably won’t even have to play the idol that he hasn’t got… you wait and see… cheers.

Thank you for starting this thread.
Gronk probably won’t even have to play the idol that he hasn’t got… you wait and see… cheers.
If he doesn't win immunity, he'll play it 100%, I guarantee it.

I wonder if the one he played yesterday got re-hidden? It could still be in play for tonight's and Sunday's episodes. Imagine if Gronk found it??? O_O

Thank you for starting this thread.

If he doesn't win immunity, he'll play it 100%, I guarantee it.

I wonder if the one he played yesterday got re-hidden? It could still be in play for tonight's and Sunday's episodes. Imagine if Gronk found it??? O_O
😖🤫YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE timmy boy!… now go to your room!… you’re grounded mister!… cheers.

…what do you call a crowd of morons anyway?… a gaggle of githeads?… a bunch of braindeads?… a frenzy of fuckwits?… cheers.

..Josh is playing at being some sort of double agent by telling both Gronk and Jordie that he is on their side at the moment… he should be careful… he might be out next if both realise what he’s up to… nobody trusts a double dealer… cheers.

…I reckon that the reason that Chrissy is always with someone is because if she strays too far from camp that she will never find her way back to camp again… I’m convinced of it… she’s so dumb… cheers.

…Josh is weighing his options since he won immunity and it doesn’t sound like he’s going to side with Jordie… it sounds like he is going to be sucking up Gronks arse unfortunately… cheers.

…if Josh sides with Gronk and Chrissy then everyone is fucked and Gronk wins it… easy as that!… and… when Jordie goes and Gronks idol is exposed… I wonder just how stupid they will feel?… cheers.

Back