Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 17

Does anyone actually like Gronk and Sam?

• I like Gronk and Sam

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I can’t stand them and I want them both out as soon as possible

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • I like Gronk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can’t stand him and want only Gronk out as soon as possible

• I like Sam

• I can’t stand her and want only Sam out as soon as possible

• I really don’t give a shit whatever happens anymore!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I’ve given up on Survivor and watch something else

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Is Survivor still going?

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… just a bit of fun with the poll… you can have 3 votes if you wish… (someone had to start the thread… I may as well do it)… I remember when people vied to start the Survivor thread first lol!… remember those days?… lol!… cheers.

…I’m actually shocked with myself for figuring out how to do the poll properly!… (I’ve given myself a pat on the head… a tummy rub… and a Schmackos for being such a good boy (and yes… my leg was going back and forth during my tummy rub)… cheers.

…I had my Avatar printed on a T-shit at Vistaprint… what do you think?… so if you ever go through Swansea in NSW and see an old git in a wheelchair wearing this T-shirt make sure that you you either come over and say “hello you ranting old git!… not a pleasure to meet you at all!”… or… just throw a house brick at me to see if my reflexes are quick enough to dodge it lol!… either way… your choice… cheers.

DC0F7945-7B1A-41B0-A04F-C53697B2C90A.jpeg

…so this will probably be the episode where Sam feels so sorry for herself for doing the dog act of betraying Jesse… she should be punished I reckon… cheers.

…he wants to punish Sam for betraying his brother Jesse… what’s the bet that this ‘revenge’ blows out to nothing at all?… especially if Chrissy is part of it… she’s useless as an ally… cheers.

…no point of asking Dave to help him in his ‘revenge’… he’s too busy ‘shuffling his cards like Ed in Big Brother’ while waiting for the ‘right time’ to make his fucking ‘big move’… prick!… cheers.

…7 posts in a row… hmmmm!… I might go… this is boring talking to myself… nite all… cheers.

…bye jordie… at least you’ve got a car… you have no chance in tribal old son… none whatsoever… cheers.

…this must be the Producers ultimate wet dream… Mr and Mrs Gronk have an idol each and the whole tribe are morons… and are too stupid to move against them… how can the Producers lose?… their dream couple wins the prize… as scripted!… yeah you have YOUR perfect ending but it might be the final nail in the coffin for this show as far as I’m concerned… fools!… cheers.

…Dave pretending that he knows what’s going on tactical wise lol!… what a fucking joke… cheers.

…Jordie will get voted out tonight and will then have to do the fire challenge with Shay tomorrow night I guess?… cheers.

…they are all wondering where Shay is in the jury… so obviously she is still in the game somewhere else… and therefore it’s obvious to them now that when Jordie is voted out tonight that he will be joining the game again with Shay… they are stupid… but not THAT stupid not to realise that… cheers.

Back