Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 14

This lot are too stupid to hunt for idols & to do hard puzzles.

There could be a neon sign flashing saying idol is here & they would think it is some sort of trap.

^^ wot Kaz said ^^… lol!… cheers. 😅😅🤣🥰

Last edited:
Wonder why there seem to be so few idols and so few people hunting for them. I thought as soon as somebody left, that idol got hidden again but apparently not. Also disappointed in so many puzzle challenges, nowhere near the variety of challenges as in USA
So *many* puzzle challenges? Did I read that right? Almost every challenge has involved some kind of wrestling in the first half of the game. Aus Survivor definitely has the most tough challenges out of any survivor franchise

It’s a darn sad state of affairs when the most strategic personalities that you could say have really been playing the game, and deserve the prize money are such low key, average players.

Yes, Gronk and his miss are playing the best game there and I want them to win more than anyone else still in the game. Like George said on speaking tribal, this cast are pathetic!!!

Is part of the problem that the Blood v Water twist means only half of them actually want to play whilst their partners have largely just come along for the ride?

Is part of the problem that the Blood v Water twist means only half of them actually want to play whilst their partners have largely just come along for the ride?

That’s pretty spot on I’d say. People are casted for their partner. For instance, Mel was the fan of the two so Michelle was probably there for the ride. Jessie as well with Jordie being there due to Jesse. It’s funny tho, sometimes the person who isn’t a fan usually ends up doing better, probably because recruits tend to stay very loyal to their original alliances.

That’s pretty spot on I’d say. People are casted for their partner. For instance, Mel was the fan of the two so Michelle was probably there for the ride. Jessie as well with Jordie being there due to Jesse. It’s funny tho, sometimes the person who isn’t a fan usually ends up doing better, probably because recruits tend to stay very loyal to their original alliances.
CHRISSY 😍😍

Back