Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 14

…shows you how stupid the boys are… why not say that it is Mark making all of the decisions in the tribe?… not by ‘committee vote’?… cheers.

…whatever happened to it being Jesse that was ”in complete control of the tribe”… he’s being strangely quiet at the moment isn’t he?… lol!… cheers.

…the girls in the tribe are officially well and truly fucked now… they will be going home one after each other with Sam being the last to go… cheers.

Oh my god, wow!
How is it that Josh is literally telling it to their faces that it is between the twins who are going home, and openly admitting at tribal council that he is in a strong alliance with the men, and everyone who isn’t in his alliance is just going along with what he wants?!
Like, guys, you aren’t even in the alliance. You will be next. You should be forming your own ‘underdog’ alliance and be fighting back, eliminating your threat.
Australia loves an underdog, you know.

Michelle & Mel deserve to get voted out, I mean how stupid are they if they can't even agree to vote out the same person??????

One voted Jordie & the other voted Josh???
And the rest of the sheep aka KJ, Chrissy, Shay, etc etc did as they were told and they will do as they are told next TC until theyre all out..

Josh is telling them to their face before TC that they're out because he knows they are just dumb blind sheep who cant even align 2 people let alone a majority :bawling:

I thought it was pretty arrogant of Josh to go around telling everyone (including the girls) that it was between them.
But then they all just accepted and went along with it, so if KJ etc are eliminated next, that’s kind of their own doing really.

So now they decide to introduce Josh, and lo, he's a controlling tool.
And then he lays out his plan, and they all nod and go along with it.
Apart from the twins, who couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery and vote for different people. You can't split a voting bloc of two.

Another episode where they tease us with something interesting so something boringly predictable and uneventful happens.
I hope Jordie's attempt to get Mark isn't going to backfire on him, he's the one I like the most of all theses characters.
Agree - decided today I'm backing Jordie and Jesse so of course 5 minutes later there was talk of getting them out.

I suspect though at least one of Jordan and Josh might go far as they're there but they don't really get too much attention in the edit, well until today. KJ is in the mould of some previous winners too - barely getting any airtime now her sisters gone.

So now they decide to introduce Josh, and lo, he's a controlling tool.
And then he lays out his plan, and they all nod and go along with it.
Apart from the twins, who couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery and vote for different people. You can't split a voting bloc of two.

Fixed your typo

Wonder why there seem to be so few idols and so few people hunting for them. I thought as soon as somebody left, that idol got hidden again but apparently not. Also disappointed in so many puzzle challenges, nowhere near the variety of challenges as in USA

Wonder why there seem to be so few idols and so few people hunting for them. I thought as soon as somebody left, that idol got hidden again but apparently not. Also disappointed in so many puzzle challenges, nowhere near the variety of challenges as in USA

This lot are too stupid to hunt for idols & to do hard puzzles.

There could be a neon sign flashing saying idol is here & they would think it is some sort of trap.

Back