Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 13

…Mark has been showing knuckle dragging Neanderthal caveman behaviour towards Sam tonight… as I’ve been saying throughout this series… cheers.

…I have absolutely no idea who is voting for who tonight so Khahn is probably going… cheers.

…yup!… knew it!… Khahn walks out with 60 k in his pocket… sucked in Mark!… cheers.

…I couldn’t give a shit who wins now that Khahn has gone just as long as Mr and Mrs Gronk DON’T win it… thanks for the fun tonight folks… sleep tight… nite all… cheers.

Reluctantly, I have given up. The people who are left and game play bore me and I'm not prepared to waste my time on something I no longer enjoy.

BUT I do still enjoy reading comments here...so to those who are still watching...good on you and thank you.

I think Khan was a bit greedy thinking he could hang onto that idol until........ who knows when...
It's just gone merge, you just won $60K, you had to think it was going to be a deadset maybe tonight :bawling:

As much as I love idols, I also love seeing them wander out the door in someones pocket :p

if you play it and you're saved, then bonus too you, if you waste it - well, its not entirely wasted as the target on your back is diminished or removed .... Use it or lose it ......

Why all this hate towards Mark & Sam, I like them and hope one of them wins. I also liked Khanh.
Can somebody tell me about the unused idols? Do Crock & Khanh get to keep them or are they taken back and rehidden. Either way there should be two more idols to find, shouldn't there?

Ugh, poor Khanh.

I'm glad the Gronks are fighting (more glad that Sam is standing up for herself - she is not as bad as her husband who really does come across as a dick - but Mrs should have tipped K off that he really needed to play his idol (and could have denied it to everyone else).

Last edited:
Reluctantly, I have given up. The people who are left and game play bore me and I'm not prepared to waste my time on something I no longer enjoy.

BUT I do still enjoy reading comments here...so to those who are still watching...good on you and thank you.
Survivor is the greatest of the reality shows for me, and any Survivor is better than no Survivor.
But the cast has been disappointing this season, and from now on it will be a long slog towards the finish line where someone I don't care about will win.

Back