Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 13

…I don’t think that Khahn will be too upset if he goes since he now has 60 k in his pocket lol!… cheers.

…I’m so happy that Khahn won that 60 k because that would’ve really pissed Mark off lol!… cheers.

…that tribe of guys that are with Mark are all his brainless obedient lackies to him… if they had any sense they should collectively vote Mark out in a blindside… cheers.

Ok I’ve thought you’ve been way too harsh on Mark because of previous game play Uncle Sticky, but he just wants his own way and won’t even give Sam’s ideas consideration and only cares about his alliance and not hers. Not liking him tonight

Ok I’ve thought you’ve been way too harsh on Mark because of previous game play Uncle Sticky, but he just wants his own way and won’t even give Sam’s ideas consideration and only cares about his alliance and not hers. Not liking him tonight

…I remember how much of an egotestical moron he was in his season… that’s why I detest him so much… cheers.

Reward winner's curse, whoever wins the car or the cash won't get voted to win the big prize, even if they're in the last three
Kahns got 60k and that's all he's going to get...

…if I was one of the identical twins and got voted out I’d claim to be the other twin to stay in the game… how could they tell if I’m lying?… lol!… cheers.

Back