Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 13

…what if they have a season whereby if someone does find an idol that they can only save an ally and not themselves?… it would give a whole new purpose for the use of the idol… the dynamics within the tribes will be more important when it comes to trusting allies and forging closer relationships more than ever… when it comes to tribal council you can save someone else only… not yourself… you can either save them as promised or throw them to the dogs by betraying them after building their hopes up… it would be more brutal but also more interesting lol!… what are your thoughts on this?… I think that it would be more entertaining lol!… cheers

…while I’m on this subject… just imagine that you found an idol and your teammates KNEW that you had it… just imagine them grovelling and sucking up your arse for you to use the idol to save their sorry arses?… it would be hilarious!… if they DIDN’T know that you had the idol and you played God and saved them imagine the surprise from everyone… those people would be your closest ally for the rest of the game… also… just before merge… why not have it that you can save someone on the opposite team if you wanted… now THAT could help you even more to go further in the game… that I think would open up a whole new dynamic to the show methinks!… cheers.

…I wrote these 2 posts in the episode 12 thread but had no responses so I’ve reposted them here… nobody made a comment on the ideas so I’m guessing that it is a crappy idea or it has so many flaws in the ideas… myself I can’t see any flaws in the ideas so if there are… can somebody tell me what they are please?…I’m just curious that’s all lol?… cheers.

…what do they do on Survivor when they want to do the poo poo choo choo?… do they have toilets in camp or do they just crap in the river or creek?… (I would make sure that I’m upstream from them lol!)… or do they have portaloo’s?… unlike ‘I’m a Celeb’ I don’t think anyone gets allocated the long drop duties do they?… cheers.

…what do they do on Survivor when they want to do the poo poo choo choo?… do they have toilets in camp or do they just crap in the river or creek?… (I would make sure that I’m upstream from them lol!)… or do they have portaloo’s?… unlike ‘I’m a Celeb’ I don’t think anyone gets allocated the long drop duties do they?… cheers.

Think there is an area where they shit in a hole they have to dig.

…and Jesse STILL believes that he is running the show!… what a gullible little git!… cheers.

…I’m trying to figure out which of the identical twins has the most boring personality to be honest… both have no personality whatsoever and are equally as dull as each other to me… cheers.

Lol at Mark not telling Sam he had an idol yet. He probably was going to tell her. But I wonder how it effects how they play together.

…Mark never told you about his idol because he’s only looking after himself Sam… he’s a selfish prick that’s why!… cheers.

Back