Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 12

…seriously?… I mean… SERIOUSLY?… the promos for tonight’s show are that Chrissy is on some sort of ‘revenge rampage’… yeah… riiiight!… she is totally the most incapable person on this entire plant Earth to be able to do that… even last night she admitted to Croc that “I’m the worst player ever!”… so how the hell is she going to be able to ‘wreak revenge on those responsible for Croc-a-shits betrayal”… Chrissy is totally incapable of this whatsoever… she is a sheep… she does whatever she is told to and then forgets to do what she was told to do…

…so don’t make it out that she’s putting into motion some sort of ‘revenge campaign’ when we know for a fact that she is not capable of this… she is a timid sheep… she doesn’t have the intelligence or the understanding of this game to be able to carry this off so don’t mislead us with such shit just to make a dud promo!… and you wonder why your losing more and more viewers every day!… don’t insult OUR intelligence… how dare you!… cheers.

I wonder if it will still be one of the people featured in the ad who go, or if a medivac cancels out another elimination.

…seriously?… I mean… SERIOUSLY?… the promos for tonight’s show are that Chrissy is on some sort of ‘revenge rampage’… yeah… riiiight!… she is totally the most incapable person on this entire plant Earth to be able to do that… even last night she admitted to Croc that “I’m the worst player ever!”… so how the hell is she going to be able to ‘wreak revenge on those responsible for Croc-a-shits betrayal”… Chrissy is totally incapable of this whatsoever… she is a sheep… she does whatever she is told to and then forgets to do what she was told to do…

…so don’t make it out that she’s putting into motion some sort of ‘revenge campaign’ when we know for a fact that she is not capable of this… she is a timid sheep… she doesn’t have the intelligence or the understanding of this game to be able to carry this off so don’t mislead us with such shit just to make a dud promo!… and you wonder why your losing more and more viewers every day!… don’t insult OUR intelligence… how dare you!… cheers.
Please never leave this place Sticky!! You are legend 😀

We have different opinions in some things bit it doesn’t stop me from appreciating your views! I love reading em!

…so now Gronk has an idol because the Producers actually gave him written instructions to find it eh?… no set ups here to keep their fave in the show is there?… cheers.

…I’m sure that the Producers are catering for 10 - 12 year olds only when they put this show together…they’re certainly not catering for an adult audience… expecting us to believe this guff!… cheers.

…if this is an endurance test and Gronk wins this then he has 2 ways to keep himself in the game… yep!… it sucks big time!… cheers.

Back