Skip to main content

Attention Tahan fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tahan is in a perilous situation too, though. Sixth eviction in a row, against only two others, and finished high in last week's vote = complacency and risk.

Her fans better gather round, batten down the hatches and spend their hard-earned coins/take out a loan/sell their bodies on the streets to save her because if she goes over the diabetes sisters and the dementor, shit will hit the fan and it'll probably be mine.
Hahaaa.. eloquently put - there is fun in this thread - THANK YOU!! :cool:

can we close and lock any "vote begging" threads? there are plenty of places to rally support, already, and it's a terrible precedent to set.

I think the sugar sisters will be safe this week. Both Tully and Tahan, while they have their fans, have a lot of haters, thus sugar sisters will pick-up a lot of collateral votes as people try to either ensure Tully is evicted or Tahan is evicted. Personally I think it is time for Tully to go. She has provided entertainment in the drama that she has created, but it is wearing thin. Time to see how the house dynamics change with Tully gone (it would change everything in the house with Tully gone).

Please let people vote for who they want.

This happens every year and its getting old. I know for a fact you have no idea how many votes someone has.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back