Skip to main content

Attention Tahan fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TullyLovesDrew

Tahan already has a lot of votes she is safe this week , if you finally want to get rid of the Sugar Sisters you should throw in votes for Tully.

There is no gaurentee saying that, Tahan fans cannot be complacent this week otherwise she will go..

the sisters put Tahan up every week

And Tahan nominates the sisters every week the only reason they have not been up every week is because not enough people nominate them. Tahan gets nomination points from other people beside the sister. It's not their fault she is always up.

I'd say vote hard for tahan. Everyone could assume she will stay and not vote. I agree with [MENTION=35592]hedgo18[/MENTION], don't get complacent. Last week could have just been everyone voting hard because they thought tahan was going to go. This week it seems everyone thinks she is that popular that they may take it easy.

I'd say vote hard for tahan. Everyone could assume she will stay and not vote. I agree with [MENTION=35592]hedgo18[/MENTION], don't get complacent. Last week could have just been everyone voting hard because they thought tahan was going to go. This week it seems everyone thinks she is that popular that they may take it easy.

Exactly my point! I think Tahan being so high up last week is a huge burden because people will assume shes fine. Ive been told to never assume :p

Exactly my point! I think Tahan being so high up last week is a huge burden because people will assume shes fine. Ive been told to never assume :p

Yep, never assume! Bb is unpredictable when it comes to the voting percentages. I think you're right, tahan getting second highest votes is a burden.

And Tahan nominates the sisters every week the only reason they have not been up every week is because not enough people nominate them. Tahan gets nomination points from other people beside the sister. It's not their fault she is always up.

but sisters, Mikkayla, and Jade can have Tahan up there every week the group needs to be weakened

but sisters, Mikkayla, and Jade can have Tahan up there every week the group needs to be weakened

Maybe Tahan should be nice to these girls and then they would not have a reason to nominate her. Tahan is not playing a very good game she needed to make close bonds with as many people as possible to eliminate them from nominating her. Well she didn't and that's why she will continue to be nominated.

Tahan is in a perilous situation too, though. Sixth eviction in a row, against only two others, and finished high in last week's vote = complacency and risk.

Her fans better gather round, batten down the hatches and spend their hard-earned coins/take out a loan/sell their bodies on the streets to save her because if she goes over the diabetes sisters and the dementor, shit will hit the fan and it'll probably be mine.

ibgRBC4V3vlpRp.gif

If you are concerned for Tahan's future in the game, save the sisters so Tully goes. The sisters are no threat to Tahan.

Tahan is in a perilous situation too, though. Sixth eviction in a row, against only two others, and finished high in last week's vote = complacency and risk.

Her fans better gather round, batten down the hatches and spend their hard-earned coins/take out a loan/sell their bodies on the streets to save her because if she goes over the diabetes sisters and the dementor, shit will hit the fan and it'll probably be mine.

ibgRBC4V3vlpRp.gif
Your avatar looks great. very creative. lol. the cigar.

I would literally laugh my ass off if Tahan left this week.

Like, I would have no ass.

Tahan already has a lot of votes she is safe this week , if you finally want to get rid of the Sugar Sisters you should throw in votes for Tully.
Didn't you know that if you lie to us on a holy Sunday, you are creating negative karma for yourself? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back