Skip to main content

#AskAffable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Lala went crazy on this episode of Vanderpump Rules.

Hate Billie more and more each episode she is in.

Yep Lala went crazy

I didn't actually mind Billie Lee this episode - Lala was chucking a tantrum at her workplace and took Brittany off the floor as a waitress at her workplace because of her drama. It was extremely unprofessional. I think Billie Lee was just trying to help save the situation so it didn't look so bad to people who were there as diners/guests etc.

Yep Lala went crazy

I didn't actually mind Billie Lee this episode - Lala was chucking a tantrum at her workplace and took Brittany off the floor as a waitress at her workplace because of her drama. It was extremely unprofessional. I think Billie Lee was just trying to help save the situation so it didn't look so bad to people who were there as diners/guests etc.

Billie could have saved the situation even more in my opinion. By not yelling and trying to kick people out of SUR. Last time I checked, Peter was the manager so she could have got the manager. Plus, I am sick of Billie and Raquel sticking up for James no matter what he does. It is quite pathetic of them to try and justify his actions.

ahem *clears throat*

I have a question for affable......

It's been a billion years since I've had a few minnies to log into here....... How are you doing? and is all good in your world?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back