Skip to main content

#AskAffable

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, maybe i'll change my mind if i understand what it involves?

I am thinking that every week, there will be a theme e.g. Disney, 90's etc. From what theme, contestants would choose a sub-theme and a song.

So for example, if it is 80's, a sub-theme may be Madonna or any other artist popular in the 80's and the song will be a song that fits the 80's genre. The tricky bit is that the song would need to fit the dance that is allocated for each week. That's where the judges scores would come from.

For the viewing public scores, it would be a forum vote. 40% judges score, 60% viewers score which will decide who gets sent home each week.

That's what I am thinking but still in the planning stages so subject to change....

I am thinking that every week, there will be a theme e.g. Disney, 90's etc. From what theme, contestants would choose a sub-theme and a song.

So for example, if it is 80's, a sub-theme may be Madonna or any other artist popular in the 80's and the song will be a song that fits the 80's genre. The trick bit of that the song would need to fit the dance that is allocated for each week. That's where the judges scores would come from.

For the viewing public scores, it would be a forum vote. 40% judges score, 60% viewers score which will decide who gets sent home each week.

That's what I am thinking but still in the planning stages so subject to change....

interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back