Skip to main content

#AskAffable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Do you watch any fictional/dramatised/comedy shows at all?
For example Desperate Housewives seems like a show you might have liked.

Does Neighbours count? Used to watch it but I have stopped watching it, ha ha.

Not much of a fan of sitcoms. However, the sitcom "Baby Daddy" I used to like watching. Great show.

Cartoon wise you can't go past The Simpsons. Another show which I don't watch much though.

What are the five qualities you look for a in a fellow human being to discern whether you want to get to know them better?

What are the five qualities you look for a in a fellow human being to discern whether you want to get to know them better?

I assume that you mean get to know them better in regards to dating? Here are 5 but there are a lot more:
1. Attractiveness
2. Trustworthiness
3. Ambition
4. Gentlemanly
5. Intelligence

So, can we ask you anything????

What are you studying, do you like what you are studying, when will you graduate???

So, can we ask you anything????

What are you studying, do you like what you are studying, when will you graduate???

Answering of questions is based on my discretion on what I feel comfortable in answering.

As to your questions, I won't answer the first as that is too personal for me to share. I will answer the second and third though. I do love what I am studying and it won't be long until I graduate. Thanks for your questions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back