Skip to main content

Are these our Big Brother 2015 Housemates? ;)

Sorry guys, I've been too busy with uni to make anymore but trust me when I say... there are more coming very soon!
Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 3.49.18 pm.png

Here are the new set of Forum Big Brother titles since the new Housemates entered:
Primary Intro (Features Housemates):

Short Intro (No Housemates):

Nominations Intro:

Eviction Intro (Updated after each eviction):

Diary Room Show:

I have put together a little VOTE TO EVICT advertisement so that after every nominations the nominated Housemates will be included in there so that the public will know who's up.

Seriously? Do we really need 100 of these stupid fucking games all going on at the same fucking time??? Get a life people!!!

Too bad it isn't for windows
There are a lot of good alternatives for Windows. I haven't owned a Windows device since 2008, I've been all Apple since then, and I doubt that I'll ever go back.

The good thing about Motion and Final Cut is that they are reasonably cheap, but you need to buy a $3,000 Mac to run them on.

There are a lot of good alternatives for Windows. I haven't owned a Windows device since 2008, I've been all Apple since then, and I doubt that I'll ever go back.

The good thing about Motion and Final Cut is that they are reasonably cheap, but you need to buy a $3,000 Mac to run them on.
Oh yeah, the 2013 titles were made in Cinema3D or something like that, and adobe after effects

FORUM BIG BROTHER GRAND FINALE Titles (Making Of):
I've noticed that I share a lot of behind the scenes stuff from the actual show, so I decided to share a behind the scenes feature from the Forum show. The following is me making the Finale titles for tomorrow night.

I used the base template that I created in July for the titles and just changed the colour of the elements to yellow.

(The video has been sped-up to 5x the normal speed)

FORUM BIG BROTHER GRAND FINALE Titles (Making Of):
I've noticed that I share a lot of behind the scenes stuff from the actual show, so I decided to share a behind the scenes feature from the Forum show. The following is me making the Finale titles for tomorrow night.

I used the base template that I created in July for the titles and just changed the colour of the elements to yellow.

(The video has been sped-up to 5x the normal speed)
I see the sims 2 on there B)

Back