Skip to main content

Are the shows worth it?

Wormow

I'm at at the Gold Coast for a holiday and I was wondering for those who have been, if paying $30-50 to be in the audience watching is worth it?

Especially if my girl Priya goes tomorrow night :(

Just go, and let us know what it's like ;)

I've wanted to go before but just never got it together, most of my friends aren't really into this show lol.

I still can't believe people pay to go to these things. Would be interesting to know actually the price in comparison to the Channel Ten days - even accounting for inflation I'd have thought you'd probably pay less now than you did when the show was at it's peak.

And on the theme of the live shows is having kids in the audience the norm for Aussie TV shows, or is BB more of an exception. Can kind of understand with it being in Dreamworld, however inappropriate the content might be.

Would be interesting to know actually the price in comparison to the Channel Ten days - even accounting for inflation I'd have thought you'd probably pay less now than you did when the show was at it's peak.
I remember back when it was on Channel 10, we would go every year and my dad would spend a certain amount (don't remember how much) at the BB gift shop in Dreamworld, which we could then go show the receipt to the BB ticket person and they'd exchange it for free tickets. Once we'd even spent too much and ended up giving away some extra tickets to people who were standing in line waiting to buy some. I think it was for the night Anushka the intruder got evicted if anyone remembers.
Doubt Channel 9 has nearly enough to do anything like that these days!!

I always think it's funny that you pay at all. I guess cause it's inside Dreamworld? I've been to heaps of Galen show tapings in Sydney and audiences are always free entry.

Back