Skip to main content

Appreciate Aisha

I think she's this years version of Tahan. In her line of work you'd have to stand your ground so you can't really judge someone as being a bitch or whatever based on that.[DOUBLEPOST=1410331789][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love reading your posts so much!
My housemate saw that shot and got really disappointed "Oh she's got a bad ass" lol

Hard to gage her personality at this stage, her comments about sometimes being a mean girl initially turned me off but I then got the impression she was just talking about dealing with drunk belligerent people at work, which is understandable. She seems okay. I'll even forgive her for being a Kiwi.

Aisha is truly an amazing girl. I know this as she is my roommate in Sydney. Yes she can be a bitch however 99% of the time she has the biggest heart and genuinely is a caring human being.5298_10151551720875126_1609943039_n.jpg

Aisha is truly an amazing girl. I know this as she is my roommate in Sydney. Yes she can be a bitch however 99% of the time she has the biggest heart and genuinely is a caring human being.

She seems like the type of chick I'd like to be friends with.
I'm personally not getting a bitchy vibe at all. She seems sweet to me.

Aisha is truly an amazing girl. I know this as she is my roommate in Sydney. Yes she can be a bitch however 99% of the time she has the biggest heart and genuinely is a caring human being.

Agreed. After tonight I think Aisha's one of my fave female HMs this year, along with Sandra. I get good vibes off her. She seems like a genuine sweetie, not just someone trying really really hard to seem nice like some of the others in there.

Gotta say I didn't warm to Aisha in her profile video but since she's been in the house I really like her! She and Lawson introducing their teddies to each other just before bed was very sweet

She also seems to be a more quiet person. Not so overly flamboyant like many of the other girls.

Yeah, I'm starting to get good vibes about her too. I originally judged her too fast based off her intro package. I thought they were trying too hard to find another Tahan but other than what she said in her intro I'm not getting a Tahan vibe from her at all.

Who knows, time will tell...she might turn out to be the "mean girl" she said she can be but I'm not getting that vibe at all at the moment. She doesn't seem too "in your face" and I automatically gravitate towards those more than those that are too loud or need to be the centre of attention .

I really like how she's been a bit more quiet and observant rather than trying to get the spotlight like what @Gemini said! Definitely one of my front runners but yeah, early days! :)

Aisha is truly an amazing girl. I know this as she is my roommate in Sydney. Yes she can be a bitch however 99% of the time she has the biggest heart and genuinely is a caring human being.View attachment 41349

Which Footy player did she go out with and who does she support? Warriors?

Jade from last year is a big Souths fan.

Back