Skip to main content

Amazing Race: Australia vs New Zealand (2014)

Tar Australia and New Zealand looks fantastic. I wish your tv stations would work out proper scheduling and promotion of shows. It's just too bad.

You guys should listen to Jessica on Rob has a podcast to get a take on the show. It's very favorable, but she comments a little on the Australian lack of support for their shows.

Getting into this now, missed first couple of episodes, but did catch up bits here and there.
Enjoyed that episode tonight - the building tension between those 2 NZ teams is kind of fun, the rugby wanker looks like he gets physical next week. Will he be booted?

It's picking up nicely now, some challenges I've seen from other shows like the semaphore and lasers but they are good ones. And the cast seems ok now too, my favourites are likely Frank and Sally, but they all bring something different.

It's picking up nicely now, some challenges I've seen from other shows like the semaphore and lasers but they are good ones. And the cast seems ok now too, my favourites are likely Frank and Sally, but they all bring something different.

Did you mean Tyson and Sally, @starry? I love them as well.

Did you hear that Erin from last year's Mole apparently auditioned for BB this year?

Did you mean Tyson and Sally, @starry? I love them as well.

Did you hear that Erin from last year's Mole apparently auditioned for BB this year?

Yeh Tyson and Sally :D I like Sally more I guess, they make a funny (a bit clueless at times) but nice couple. I don't find anyone on the cast that irritating which is good, Jarrod seemed a bit loud at first but he's been quieter recently.

Erin could have been interesting on BB, I'm hopeful the cast will be good again anyway as they did well with the lineup last year. I didn't think the casting for The Mole quite worked last time, too bitchy for a show where the focus needs to be as much on finding the mole as on any tension between the cast.

Looks like it's going to be a late on for me tonight. BB and TAR in the same night.

I'm predicting a ratings drop of around 50,000 -100,000. We will see tomorrow.

It's a shame Tyson and Sally didn't win, but they still got a decent prize and went all the way to the end. Sally's dance at the polo was hilarious.

Back