Skip to main content

Game All-Seasons Top 50 Housemates Tournament!

IT'S FINALS WEEK - ROUND 5 RESULTS!!!

Voting has closed for Round 5 and the results are in! THE PERCENTAGES ARE SO CLOSE!

Missing out on a spot in the top three, this far in the game are...

With only 17% of the total vote, 5th place of the BBAU Housemate Tournament is Tim (2005) - 102 votes
With only 18% of the total vote, 4th place of the BBAU Housemate Tournament is Tahan (2013) - 108 votes

And finally, our TOP THREE!

With only 19% of the total vote and in our final round is Estelle (2012) - 112 votes
With only 20% of the total vote and in our final round is Vesna (2005) - 122 votes
With only 26% of the total vote and in our final round is Tim (2013) - 156 votes

I've attached a PDF file of the numbers/excel document that shows the tallies of scores

I will open the Final Round shortly, please wait for specific instructions for the round!

Attachments

• Tournment Round 5 PDF.pdf
    40 KB · Views: 12
THE SIXTH AND FINAL ROUND!!!

It's the final week of BBAU '14 and also the final week for our All-Seasons Housemates Tournament!

The rules are only slightly different for this round, but do read thoroughly:

Between the top three housemates, each member will have 12 points to distribute... With at least 1 point to each housemate.

However, for the final round, each member is permitted to vote once per day until before the BBAU finale on Wednesday. It is not compulsory to vote every possible time and you may vote different each time.

As a reminder, here are the periods where you can vote:
-1st: Between Thursday evening (now) to 11:59PM on Friday AEST Daylight Savings Time: you can vote once
-2nd: Between 12:00AM Saturday AEST DST to Saturday 11:59PM AEST DST: you can vote once
-3rd: Between 12:00AM Sunday AEST DST to Sunday 11:59PM AEST DST: you can vote once
-4th: Between 12:00AM Monday AEST DST to Monday 11:59PM AEST DST: you can vote once
-5th: Between 12:00AM Tuesday AEST DST to Tuesday 11:59PM AEST DST: you can vote once
-6th: Between 12:00AM Wednesday AEST DST to Wednesday 7.30PM AEST DST: you can vote once

Hopefully this will make things more interesting and similar to how voting is for the show! BUT if you vote more than once in one period, I will discount the subsequent vote/s for that period.

Everyone is welcome to participate, but I will also tag the members who played in round 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1:
@bleachy_dude @beardymac @Wozniacki @flood33 @Lucas @insider06 @PopsicleJones @codge @Aiden @PollyUSA @hafeau @Afflllate @Nan_Taylor @iamremedy @John B @Leema @Frankyfurt @marsha brady @Spock @wejoy @rachael92 @Thing @Inigo Montoya @twinsmum @Jessie @Mercy @TaffyZ @miamiBRICE @BBAUfan2014 @kxk @quicksticks @Flamingos @Blake4444 @Mazzafmuller @dexnerxc @Joey69 @Patty4real @Carousel90 @bbfan2013 @Zcsund1234 @Havana

The Top Three housemates are:
Vesna (2005)
Estelle (2012)
Tim (2013)

Last edited:
I am so bummed that Tahan missed out!!! OMG! If she had another 5 votes!!! Ugh. So annoyed.

My votes
:
Vesna - 5 points
Estelle - 1 point
Tim - 6 points

Tim (2013) 5 points
Vesna (2005) 5 points
Estelle (2012) 2 points
I am so pissed tahan didn't make it
She should replace Estelle.

Back