Skip to main content

Game All-Seasons Top 50 Housemates Tournament!

A bit late to this party. None of these are my favourite housemates, but really only like Estelle out of these 5.

Tim from 2005 annoyed me and was such a forced HM who admittedly pushed himself in storylines.
Vesna was okay.
Tahan was quite negative.
Tim from 2013, despite being such a forced personality and took away what made BB so voyaristic with his constant 4th wall breaking, was funny.

Estelle - 15
Tim ('13) - 2
Tahan - 1
Vesna - 1
Tim ('05) - 1

Thanks for doing this @AM_092 a bit of fun
Will do mine soon.
Query - does the tally get wiped this time? And the winner is tallied just from the last round?
Or is accumulated? And Tim D wins?

Oh and I bet you organise great social events:) You exude good party planner:)

Thanks for doing this @AM_092 a bit of fun
Will do mine soon.
Query - does the tally get wiped this time? And the winner is tallied just from the last round?
Or is accumulated? And Tim D wins?

Oh and I bet you organise great social events:) You exude good party planner:)

Hahaha lol. I am sociable in person /with friends. But I think I look more organised than I am actually organised!

The points are wiped clean after each round for fairness. Also, the last round will be slightly different and hopefully exciting enough so that it doesn't seem like nobody else has a chance to win. :)

Hopefully I'll have time to tally the results and start the final round after tonight's episode!

@kxk I noticed you still haven't voted, so here's a reminder! :) Anyone who hasn't voted in this round can do so before I post the results.

Tim (2005) - 16
Vesna (2005) - 1 points
Estelle (2012) - 1 point
Tahan (2013) - 1 point
Tim (2013) - 1 points

Thanks for the reminder @AM_092

Back