Skip to main content

Aisha's Jealousy

The death stare

U3kZdIq.jpg

She is so cute but has so much sun damage for only being 22 years old. :(

To be honest, I'm pretty sure it was the editing that made her look jealous. It looks like they just took her most bored and shocked expressions from the conversations she was having with other hms and edited it in between the flirting.

The death stare

U3kZdIq.jpg

How do we know she just isn't bored?

All we know is, there has been gossiping about this and people like Lina are actually planning on trying to cause problems. There has been an on going mood in the house about Travis and Aisha playing as a team which goes back weeks and weeks. Ironically with the little shit head crew of Ryan, Lawson, Sam and that all playing in a team, jumping into each others attacks and arguments. Yet having a hissy fit when Aisha or Travis dared to say something to them regarding the other.

So I totally think there is a big element of game playing going on.

As to if she is upset, of course BB's editors are playing this up. They aren't interested in reality.

I think this Charlie Brooker clip is quite fitting to place here.

I say watch the whole thing, or for the relevant bit, skip to 1:30.

Did this happen before or after they started the 'no sleep' task? It can be hard to tell with the shuffling timelines. Her expression wouldn't be unusual for someone who is sleep deprived and has a bit of alcohol in them...

Unless Aisha's face was in the same shot as Travis and Lina, I wouldn't believe that's the faces she is making. The editing team are probably just grabbing her face when she's looking bored.

Aisha's jealousy is seriously out of control. It's so unattractive. She just comes off as a clingy, needy, desperate little girl.
Which of course she is...totally oblivious to the fact that he will drop her like a hot potato once out of the house. Honestly the girl is just so gullible!

I think it's been okay so far.

She was definitely going a bit far with the whole Marina and Travis thing, but not sure how you can blame Aisha for giving Lina the death stare, when we categorically know Lina was flirting with Travis. Whereas, with Marina and Travis, I don't think it was either of their intention to have a "flirty" relationship.

but it is still the irked 'pissed off' whilst concentrating on the convo in the background look
Ah, I wondered if that was just editing by BB as I had a suspicion that she wasn't even looking at them and was part of another conversation. It's just a concentration look really.

Eyeliner/brow pencil but it just looks so unnatural.[DOUBLEPOST=1414584052][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes it looks unkemt and dirty. Her face reminds me of a raisin.
I actually snorted when I read the raisin bit. Yes, it does too. Several minutes later I'm still laughing.

She is so cute but has so much sun damage for only being 22 years old. :(

To be honest, I'm pretty sure it was the editing that made her look jealous. It looks like they just took her most bored and shocked expressions from the conversations she was having with other hms and edited it in between the flirting.

Agreed on all counts. I doubt she felt jealous... give me a break! How the hell could Lina make her feel threatened? LOL.

She does have really poor skin, though. :(

Back